wheel well lining - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > wheel well lining

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 08-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
donovandavis
2000 WJ 

wheel well lining

Is it okay to remove the plastic wheel well lining and keep it off? I'm getting bigger tires soon and also wanting to replace foglights and it seems like a pain to get on and off

Stock for now
donovandavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
braddf
2001 WJ 

why do you have to take it off for the fogs? I had no problem just cut that plastic bolt in the corner and it gave me plenty of room
Unread 08-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
donovandavis
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddf View Post
why do you have to take it off for the fogs? I had no problem just cut that plastic bolt in the corner and it gave me plenty of room
Like cut it with scissors? I thought you had to pop em out like clips. I've never replaced my fogs before and I assumed it would be more difficult
Stock for now
donovandavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
braddf
2001 WJ 

I tried to pop it out but i didnt work to well i took some pliers with a cutting edge and it took it off with no problem. I zip tied it back since it had to hold my ballast for the new hids i installed.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.