What would you say is the most important upgrades for your WJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What would you say is the most important upgrades for your WJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #16
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Mine's a DD but typically slowly build so I can go just about anywhere I decide. This is the tentative plan. First thing I did do was fix all the broken stupid **** that needed doing due to PO. Once that was done the very first thing i did was the HID quad bi-xenon retrofit. Lighting is always #1 for me followed by at least a 2"BB and getting in my stereo system and radios. Anything else comes after that.

"have to"
  • Replace seats - upgraded to 10-way heated leather
  • Fix heat issue - check valve was backwards by PO
  • New thermostat - thermostat housing was leaking so might as well
  • Charge A/C
  • Buy some stickers to make it your own

Stage One:
  • HID retrofit (quad bi-xenon)
  • Upgrade Stereo/add radios
  • 2"BB lift and new shocks
  • Good wiper blades
  • Add some stickers

Stage Two:
  • Add factory trailer hitch and wiring
  • Better tires
  • Replace bad wiper arms
  • Add secondary off-road lights
  • Fix any more issues that come up or things that aren't working right or what you broke
  • HID retrofit of fog lights
  • Add some more stickers

Stage Three
  • Keep saving for bigger lift
  • Fix any more issues that come up or things that aren't working right or what you broke
  • Get roof rack on and wired up (2 more sets of HID's, 3 if I add to the back)
  • Add some more stickers

Stage Four
  • Add more stickers

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
bradywgn71
2002 WJ 

Needs more stickers...

Unread 02-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #18
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Think he missed a couple places.

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.