What would happen if I remove my front Sway bar ? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What would happen if I remove my front Sway bar ?

8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 12-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #16
mycreativename
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notabene View Post
For just checking if the sway bar is the noise culprit, taking it off for a quick drive will be ok. Just keep the speed down if you are risk avoidant.

Me, I have mine undone quite often for wheeling. Then it takes a few weeks before I reconnect it. The main issues is when unconnected, that when leaving the traffic lights in town with foot to floor, sometimes towing a trailer, the whole rig twists like a full blown drag car, and it gets a bit old.

mycreativename is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #17
pmdowd6
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordExplorer View Post
No . Why you ask that? Is there a problem?
Yeah it's a huge problem.

Just kidding don't get your panties in a bunch
Unread 12-22-2013, 02:15 AM   #18
Notabene
2004 WJ 

Hahaha. Yes that's it mycreativemind

Just like that, but with a trailer. As you can see, a front sway bar would totally solve that guys problem right there also.
Notabene is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #19
FordExplorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycreativename View Post
Question maybe you can help me out . I did swap my 2000 cluster with a 2004 one and now I got my air bag and seat belt light on all the time, is there any way to remove or turn off this lights ? thank
FordExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.