What wheels are these? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What wheels are these?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJeep Tweaks at JeepHutSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 09-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
BOVWJ
2000 WJ 

Wj What wheels are these?

Anybody know what wheels these are?

169421-lg.jpg

BOVWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
c_ema
2003 WJ 

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/w...assicLockBlack

:-)
WJ Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD Overland MY'03, OME HD springs, King 2.5 SHOCK, Addco rear sway bar, JKS® Adjustable Trackbars, JKS® Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms, JKS® HD Tie Rod, OPTIMA® RedTop®, j4e TCase Skid Plate,Tires Pirelli Scorpion ATR 235/65 R17, Radio USA SPEC Ipod interface
c_ema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
BOVWJ
2000 WJ 

Thanks!!! does anybody run these? What are your thoughts about them? do they make the 16 inche wheels with any other back space options?
BOVWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
sposato95yj
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOVWJ View Post
Thanks!!! does anybody run these? What are your thoughts about them? do they make the 16 inche wheels with any other back space options?
that is correct, those are the mickey classic locks. I sell a ton of them, and have never had any issues. You can also change that ring on the outside to a couple different colors if you would prefer red, blue or etc.

Most 16's are going to be around the same backspace, usually around 4.5" so they will stick out a little bit from your factory wheels. If you want i can get ya some more info with pricing and everything when i get back into work on Wednesday, just PM me and i will hook ya up!
sposato95yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.