what tiresize for 8x17 on a 2" lifted WJ? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > what tiresize for 8x17 on a 2" lifted WJ?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 08-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
semperfi96
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv View Post
Which I'm currently running. Mine are worn out, probably 25% tread, and it's close. I have a brand new tire, put it on just to see, and couldn't even pull in the driveway without it ripping plastic pieces off the vehicle. My front's don't rub, but I've cut most of the front bumper off.

Are yours street tread? I put the same size street treads on for an inspection, and they were at least 3/4" smaller than the 25% tread MTs that I have on it now.
mud tread, 5/32's of tread left, and all I had was the Metal bb from rc. I removed the front of my iner fender to a foot up, but htat was all. With the brand new street tread, I had no issues at all but like you said, they are smaller.

semperfi96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.