What are these worth? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What are these worth?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 10-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
Wisco-WJ
2000 WJ 

What are these worth?

Hey everyone. I was wondering what a set of five 18 inch wrangler wheels with five Hankook Dynapro MT's are worth. Wheels are in great shape, and four of the five tires are 12/32 and the last one is the spare with 1500 miles on it. Tires are worn evenly and have no plugs or patches. Just trying to get an idea on what I might be able to get out of them. I might be going a different route for wheels and tires in the near future, and will be selling these. Thanks!

Devon

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.