What does a bad bushing look like? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What does a bad bushing look like?

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 12-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #31
doityourselfMM

1999 WJ 

Congratulations! As I mentioned in the earlier post, mine actually snapped. They replaced it free of charge. You can always give them a call and be very polite ... And of course, let them know you didn't use an impact gun, and offer to send them images. Worth a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJPunk98 View Post
The bushings were installed without incident with the exception of bending my new Miller long bolt.

doityourselfMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #32
ZJPunk98
2002 WJ 

They are sending me a new one. thanks

98 ZJ 5.2L JGC Limited Sold
02 4.7L HO JGC Overland
ZJPunk98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.