What do you love most about your WJ?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What do you love most about your WJ??

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 01-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #16
HaViiK
2001 WJ 

Heated seats.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/haviiks-01-wj-slow-build-1067820/"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Black HaViiK:[/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR="DarkRed"]2001 WJ, 4.0, 42re (rebuilt at 100k), 30/35, Rough Country X-Series, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Yakima Megawarrior & Big Powderhound, Grille Guard, KC Daylighter 130w, Custom Sub Box & 2 Kicker 12" CVR
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/zj-wj-faqs-read-first-contact-mod-changes-additions-591821/"][COLOR="DarkRed"]WJ/ZJ FAQ[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Facebook. Wheeling stuff in there.[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderheadrcx?feature=mhee"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Youtube Channel. GoPro/Wheeling stuff[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=rulppa(chat);10944366]whats with people (steve) with those monster sigs. reply is usually like ':E' then 2 pages of signature lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11226293]THE WINNER IS REDHOTCHILIDOG!!!!111!!1!!!!(OBNXIOUS HUGE BEEFSTEW STYLE FONT) I will PM winner for details[/QUOTE]
HaViiK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 03:43 AM   #17
BransJeep
2000 WJ 

love the quality feel and look of the interior, its fancy like a rover, and can take on anything offroad! now thats whats up!
4.5 inch lift, front Ironman 4x4 adjustable CA's
RB1 and full J&L audio setup
Rola roof rack
BransJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #18
03WJDave
2003 WJ 

It's paid for (even if I've only had it two weeks), Drives nice, good performance out of the box, solid axels and comfortable. Oh yea and getting 21mpg on the highway sure beats the 9.8 my old truck got!
03WJDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 07:49 AM   #19
blazepsi
2001 WJ 

1►Its a JEEP!
2►242 Transfer Case (I love Shifting that Lever)
3►Last Grand Cherokee with Solid Axles
4►Infinity Speakers (i can wait before i upgrade the Sound System)
5►It's a LAREDO. Two Tone with ABS Cladding.
6►Straight Cylinder l6 (Peace of Mind)
7►Very well designed Interior (looks clean)
blazepsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #20
04ovrland
2004 WJ 

its comfortable with no wind whistle or road noise. Then you can bring it down the trail and back without a problem.

one thing i DON'T like My low radiator and ac condenser that are both bent due to sticks and rocks and things hitting them on the trail!!
Unread 01-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #21
kmarkol
2004 WJ 

It's a Jeep!
kmarkol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #22
FleshEater
2014 JK Wrangler 

Wj

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickblack View Post
Easier to work on then anything else I have owned, post 1980. Cheap parts.
I will second this comment!

My wifes Trailblazer (BOO!) just had the passenger side low beam headlamp burn out. So I got on a Trailblazer forum and found out that you have to GENTLY (this was stressed) remove the entire grill, the silver bar and pop the headlight out of the fender/frame to change a damn bulb.

In my opinion GM is crap, crap to work on and crap to drive I'm so pissed off about this stupid Trailblazer that every time I look at my Jeep I smile (like I didn't already). It's about 20 degrees right now and a wind chill of probably 10...sounds like those cheap clips holding on the grill are asking to get snapped off!
FleshEater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #23
hxcjohnny
2002 WJ 

I love the fact that when its finished, I'll have about 5k in an 02 overland I'm going to love the ride quality and quadradrive, as well as the high output's power compared to my XJ on 32's. It'll be night and day both comfort wise and in power.
Unread 01-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #24
steveridesli
2002 WJ 

the thing i love the least is that in this thread, someone called the interior pretty, and another one referred to their mom and said chicks dig it :/

besides that, i love that not many people have them lifted around here or get em dirty.. but i do :]
i love that it just looks so good and never fails me in a wheeling situation!
Mudered Out
steveridesli is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #25
4Doors
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleshEater View Post
My wifes Trailblazer (BOO!)...
My wife drives one too and I HATE that thing! You are right, every little thing that goes wrong is a major ordeal to track down and fix (and yes, I'm an experienced "fixer"). Everything is electrical on those things. Ignition switch starts to go and the entire electrical system acts like it's fried. Ambient air temp sensor starts to go and there goes your a/c (it will read that it's very cold outside and won't let you have air conditioning. I don't care if I'm on the backside of Alaska and it's -50, if I want air then my vehicle better give it to me!). Right now I have no rear heat for my kids because the actuators have gone out and it sounds like I have ghosts knocking around in the rear panels when I start the truck because those actuators are sticky and trying to move. I love that the I6 in that truck makes 100 more hp than our 4.0 and burns the same fuel, but all the other crap just isn't worth it.

</rant>

Back on track, I love the simplicity of my Jeep and my 4.0.
I love that I paid a cheap cash price to buy it.
I love that it's the most comfortable ride I've owned for myself.
I love that I have no wind noise.
I love not feeling guilty by putting an emphasis on the U in SUV.
I love my leather seats and how crazy comfortable my pilot's seat is, and I feel pretty certain that it loves me too.
Unread 01-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #26
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

That it is mine...
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 06:15 AM   #27
FinJeep
WJ 

I love the fact it's the best looking SUV and Jeep ever made.
FinJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #28
tommy_939
2004 WJ 

Nice car, in every way. It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.
tommy_939 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
happy_jeeper
2004 WJ 

It's the most capable SUV I've ever own, a thousand times more comfortable than my YJ. It's a Jeep
happy_jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #30
radryan505
2002 WJ 

-Size, I can look bad-a while bring kids to soccor practice! haha and that the same time roll with a CJ
-my mods., I have more plans then money but shoot... cant deny its going to be even more amazing once Im fully done
-Its my "go to" I can travel America with my wife and friends and never be afraid of road condition
-its been made WELL know by the bank and my wife...its MINE!
radryan505 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.