Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you pay for your WJ?

38K views 365 replies 294 participants last post by  steve_80 
#1 ·
I'm just curious to see what y'all paid for your WJ, I paid $2000 cash with nothing wrong with it and bone stock!

#54 ·
$1,500 on a '01 Laredo I6 with 225,000 on the clock. I've owned it for 2 years. Up to 265,000. (I drive A LOT between 2 states for work. ) Going through some repairs as we speak. Currently needs front axle shafts and upper rear control arm. Repaired radiator, fan and fan relay. (Nightmare story) Having fun adding options it didn't come with.
-factory foglights with switch and relay.
-2003 luminescent gauges and black needles.
-2004 Overland rock rails.
-auto dimming rear view mirror
-2010 Wrangler Unlimited X steel wheels. (Old photo; rims are now Plasti-Dipped in Black. "Grand Cherokee" on front doors removed.
-2003 Grille with chrome rings

I love this thing!

Attachments

#59 ·
diggerdale

paid WAY 2 much, but it's an 04 overland I bought from a dealer in 2010 for $17,500 it had 46k on it (now 71k) & dealer replaced entire HVAC system, new brakes including calipers and rotors, and new tires. Still paying it off though, & will be for a while! 4.7 H.O., Rock sliders, & navigation in Onx green. A virgin & exactly what I was looking for! You could eat off the underside of this thing!

#62 ·
I can't believe some of the deals you guys get. Around here $5k will buy you one in terrible condition with 150k+ miles. I paid $8500 for an 03 overland with 80k miles and it's as clean as as a whistle and I feel like I got a deal. This was after refusing to pay $10500 for an 03 overland from the dealer which only had 60k miles but was in very rough/neglected shape. The dealer sold his the same day I passed on it.

#63 ·
Paid $1550 for my 00 JGC limited with 167k all I had to do was flip tires around because the guy liked curbs on the passenger side and the tire looked like a full white wall, and I had to buy seat covers drivers seat is pretty bad

#68 ·
v8
4x4 (quadratrac II)
Tow package but stock.

bought with a leaky radiator and replaced it for $100.. Has some rust and going to run it into the ground and buy another one(this is my second one).

I bought the first one for slight trail use with quadradrive and this one as a tow rig(no trails around) and now miss the quadradrive.

#74 ·
03 Laredo 4.0, paid $5,000. 115,000 miles on the clock. Was a California Jeep so it had no rust underneath. Has given me no problems since buying it back in October 2010. Heres a photo from the stealership and a current photo.

Attachments

#75 ·
Almost two years ago I paid $8k for my black '04 Overland with 139k miles. It has zero rust and now has 164k on it and runs great. It's almost mint, everything works, even the cd changer, it's my favorite vehicle I've owned so far. It was a one lady owner, just before I bought it, she hit a deer, so the hood, front fenders, lights, radiator, hydraulic cooling fan, bumper, were all replaced with brand new parts. Paint match is perfect. Extremely happy with my WJ. It does need tires now and I'm having a hard time deciding in what AT to get....

I had to tow it home (3 hour trip each way) as nobody was available to go with me.

Attachments

#77 ·
Wow, after seeing what most paid for theirs, I kinda don't want to talk about it...but anyway.

April 2012, paid $14,995 for my '04 4.0 Laredo Selectrac. 70k miles, real clean, not needing anything, and a 100k mile warranty. According to Carfax, I am the 2nd owner. It was originally sold in the Denver, CO area and ended up in south FL. I found it on the Carmax site and had em bring it up. First picture the day I bought it, second one two days later:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.