Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#1,922 ·
used it to pull some kid's opel out of somewhere it didnt belong. his cute girl friend liked my wj.

#1,923 ·
I put in a addco rear sway bar with the energy bushings. I love it. Dont know why I didn't do it sooner. Everyone said the difference is night and day, but I had to see for myself. Best thing I did so far. Also painted my front grille and tinted my front windows to match the factory rear ones. I might still paint the silver around the grille, not sure yet.

Attachments

#1,926 ·
Make this out of a vinyl decal today. AWESOME! I couldnt even wait till night time to get a better pic to post!

#1,927 ·
got my old stock shocks out and took out the sleeves and bar pin then cleaned them up...i also ordered new rancho bushings ..hopefully this will solve my front and rear clunking

#1,929 ·
Damn Son!! X-mas at your house!!! :highfive: Cant wait to see how all that turns out!! :thumbsup:
Neither can I. Hopefully the tire well sub box build turns out how Im imagining it.

And Im with you one the light bar for night time snow wheelin in the mountains. I have seen them on a few of our vehicles over here in Afghanistan so I might see if I cant just acquire one that gets thrown out or something. And while on the topics of lights I might as well mention the "GoLight". Those are pretty sweet with the in-cab wired or wireless joystick.

#1,931 ·
Got my lift last night totally stoked :cool: just 2.5" but its a start. Tired this week hopefully. Good day
Good, now go update your profile :D

Today I took my WJ out for a cruise. Doing 40ish with the trans held in second the i6 is right at its peak torque range and it feels great haha. Did a good ol' italian tuneup and brought it back. Was going to go get it washed but its supposed to pour over the next couple of days. All this salt on the roads is washing away :cheers2:

#1,933 ·
Got my lift last night totally stoked :cool: just 2.5" but its a start. Tired this week hopefully. Good day
Very nice, Im waiting to install mine too. Can't come soon enough:D

#1,934 ·
Recieved my smoked projector headlights. Installed in about 20 minutes. Didnt mess with hooking up the halos or leds, I do not want to tamper with the wiring unless I can heatshrink and solder the connections. Looks good though. Next i need a camera battery!!

#1,936 ·
I bought my WJ 3/8/11 from a customer now I'm rebuilding the trans... Should have all my parts Monday and I'll start on the build. While she is outside sitting waiting for me i decided to try the headlight resto and it works better than I origionally thought - my first dealing with the headlight resto kit (3M)

Attachments

#1,937 ·
That turned out better than I thought it would. I was going to do this to my headlights, but I want to get projector's so Im just holding off for now. Looks good.

#1,938 ·
That turned out better than I thought it would. I was going to do this to my headlights, but I want to get projector's so Im just holding off for now. Looks good.
I thought the same thing... The 3M kit is for a drill and works awesome so long that you follow directions :thumbsup:

#1,940 ·
How long and how much $$? You can replace both lights with new for about $96.00 for the pair.
The kit was like $18 or so and took about half an hour taking my time to make sure they turned out like i wanted...
AND - I get the satisfaction of detailing my lights and looking near new vs replacing them