What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 945 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Reply
Unread 10-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #14161
lights
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: butler, pa
Posts: 14
X-MAS came bye fedex today six boxes open up woooo 4in lift any goodies even new headlamps .will get pics before and after can this be done in 1 night only transpoation

lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #14162
MadMonk
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Piedmont, OK
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by lights View Post
X-MAS came bye fedex today six boxes open up woooo 4in lift any goodies even new headlamps .will get pics before and after can this be done in 1 night only transpoation
Can you repeat that in English?
__________________
'99 WJ Limited 4x4, 4.0L, Patriot Blue Metallic, IRO 3" springs, track bar, and rear sway bar links, Doetsch Tech 8000 shocks, Tenneco steering stabilizer, Carolina Driveline double-cardan front drive shaft.
MadMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #14163
LilLuKe
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Honeapath, SC
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by lights
x-mas came bye fedex today six boxes open up woooo 4in lift any goodies even new headlamps .will get pics before and after can this be done in 1 night only transpoation
wtf
LilLuKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #14164
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,284
Ouch, ordered a Viper 5704 Alarm with remote start, and a Idatalink skim bypass module, we Will see how installation and programing goes, would be great to remote start and defrost the Jeep durring F cold winters here in Norway, brrrr
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #14165
BigDaveWJ
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Havertown, PA
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk
Ouch, ordered a Viper 5704 Alarm with remote start, and a Idatalink skim bypass module, we Will see how installation and programing goes, would be great to remote start and defrost the Jeep durring F cold winters here in Norway, brrrr
Will that interfere with the factory alarm?
BigDaveWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #14166
mrJ
Registered User
2002 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,875
got her back from my buddy. one of my o2 sensor connectors had melted, causing a short. turns out the hydraulic fan solenoid runs through the o2 relay for some reason. so short on o2, causes loss of power to radiator fan, causing overheating. hat's off to whoever designed that system. jesus. anyway, 1.5 hrs and some wire splicing later, dub's running fine again. now hopefully i can tackle putting backseats and center console back in, along with new coil isolaters, my tantrum rock lights, and my new 4x1 led lightbars i got from a local company that makes led's for LEO and military vehicles (bradley, AAV, etc)
__________________
Build In Progress...[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/03-wj-limited-build-she-needs-name-1113549/[/url]

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #14167
wvracer821
Senior Member
 
wvracer821's Avatar
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJ
got her back from my buddy. one of my o2 sensor connectors had melted, causing a short. turns out the hydraulic fan solenoid runs through the o2 relay for some reason. so short on o2, causes loss of power to radiator fan, causing overheating. hat's off to whoever designed that system. jesus. anyway, 1.5 hrs and some wire splicing later, dub's running fine again. now hopefully i can tackle putting backseats and center console back in, along with new coil isolaters, my tantrum rock lights, and my new 4x1 led lightbars i got from a local company that makes led's for LEO and military vehicles (bradley, AAV, etc)
Name of said company?
__________________
DD: 2014 RAM 3500 Megacab Larmie 6.7L Cummins
Junk: 2000 WJ, 4.0L
Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1436556/
wvracer821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #14168
mrJ
Registered User
2002 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,875
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phant...784580?fref=ts

our group, Florida 4x4 has been doing quite a bit of testing. Pretty much anything you can think of short of burning or shooting at this point. but a burn test is in the near future...
__________________
Build In Progress...[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/03-wj-limited-build-she-needs-name-1113549/[/url]

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #14169
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaveWJ

Will that interfere with the factory alarm?
As i understand it from my research, it Will Control the factory alarm, arm and disarm, so you Will have two alarm set at the same time.

For more info>>>

http://www.viper.com/ShopViperProduc...ItemCode=5704V
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #14170
LilLuKe
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Honeapath, SC
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJ
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phant...784580?fref=ts

our group, Florida 4x4 has been doing quite a bit of testing. Pretty much anything you can think of short of burning or shooting at this point. but a burn test is in the near future...
Can't get a fellow jeeper and JF member a discount? (:
LilLuKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #14171
Merc1973
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ellicott city, MD
Posts: 1,712
Spent $400 on my front upper axle bushings to be replaced.

They were shot, I took a test drive with the dealer tech and you could see my front axle actually rotate forward and clunk when stopping quickly...
__________________
2002 WJ Ltd. 4.7 V8, QuadraDrive
1973 Mercury Cougar Xr7 convertible 351CJ, C6, 9" rear
1970 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 W/OW 6x6 Multifuel D-Turbo.


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Merc1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #14172
Timbo24
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 2,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLuKe

Can't get a fellow jeeper and JF member a discount? (:
Seriously. I would rather buy these than rigids if I got a little discount
Timbo24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #14173
LilLuKe
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Honeapath, SC
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24

Seriously. I would rather buy these than rigids if I got a little discount
No doubt! Forget any other led light bar out there!
I decided to put my front bumper on so I trimmed it and stuck it back on....then I gave it a long overdue bath.



image-1767711997.jpg



image-708568101.jpg



image-2095303055.jpg


I forgot how clean it would get!
LilLuKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #14174
madslynge87
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nuuk
Posts: 160
Changed my rear diff oil DIY for the first time What a mess ! Guess we lean as we go... The front diff is up next
madslynge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #14175
00grandhero
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: FloweryBranch, Ga
Posts: 53
Put it on a wrecker due to a blown freeze plug
00grandhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.