Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#18,681 ·
Love my WJ but ill take this in black.

I'm headed to the shop with her to get the UCA bushings pressed in because I didn't have the patience or balls to do it myself.
That thing is beautiful.. Us that a factory package??

#18,683 ·

I'm headed to the shop with her to get the UCA bushings pressed in because I didn't have the patience or balls to do it myself.
Jeep almost hit it right on the head with this design. The wk tail lights, with the lift gate from the wj, for the flipper glass, and a solid front axle, and they'd have it perfect.

#18,684 ·
Jeep almost hit it right on the head with this design. The wk tail lights, with the lift gate from the wj, for the flipper glass, and a solid front axle, and they'd have it perfect.
what about the rear :rofl:

#18,686 ·
#18,687 ·
#18,688 ·
rickcricket said:

I'm just imagining it plastidipped from top to bottom. It will be in 10 years when a 16 year old gets it.

A member on here "cabbie" has a spray painted flat black one with mirror tint and that thing looks sick lol

#18,691 ·
If only these were affordable. I know our WJs were expensive back in the day too but give me a stripped down interior, cheap steelies and ill handle the rest as money allows:)
Ideally tho, just looking at the outter specs... it dam near looks ready to go! Rails, Mickey Thompsons, decent lift, Tow hooks... I think who ever designed this one has been on the JF doing recon and delivering back the intel we've all talked about... Even more, if this thing is diesel... Oh man would that be crazy... I can only imagine what the interior would look like... I'd take a stripped down interior too perhaps... as long as I get the in dash navi and what not...

#18,692 ·
that is one sexy GC. Whoeve goes to EJS this week needs to take pics and get the specs.

Anyone else think the rails looks like JCR stage 2?

#18,694 ·
that is one sexy GC. Whoeve goes to EJS this week needs to take pics and get the specs.

Anyone else think the rails looks like JCR stage 2?
Co-sign for sure.. that's another reason I think who ever designed this is in JF and/or paying attention to people actually wheeling...

Aftermarket for wk2?

:thumbsup: / :thumbsdown: ?
no mystery here... :2thumbsup:

#18,695 ·
Just received my Tube doors and a beaten up CB

Never been so pissed at another JF member before.

#18,696 ·
Hooked everything together and BANG it powered up, Looks Nice imo ;)

Still need to:
Adjust the HU
Adjust bezel
Carbon wrap bezel
Program Steering wheel control module
Fix bracket/mount right side

Attachments

#18,697 ·
FedUp007 said:
Ideally tho, just looking at the outter specs... it dam near looks ready to go! Rails, Mickey Thompsons, decent lift, Tow hooks... I think who ever designed this one has been on the JF doing recon and delivering back the intel we've all talked about... Even more, if this thing is diesel... Oh man would that be crazy... I can only imagine what the interior would look like... I'd take a stripped down interior too perhaps... as long as I get the in dash navi and what not...
Diesel WITH a manual tranny. Oh man im drooling just at the thought of it

#18,698 ·
Diesel WITH a manual tranny. Oh man im drooling just at the thought of it
manual trans will never happen though. Why? Nothing real offroaders want gets made.

#18,699 ·
There's some nice trails that lead from here up into Rockaway...if ya don't get caught that is...it doesn't matter if its a ride on the harley or lookin for mud in the jeep, every adventure starts on 23 north!
Yes it does! I live in Vernon. I used to drive up to G&A's at 2:00 AM all the time when I was younger. Good looking Jeep. I'll see ya around.

#18,700 ·
Yes it does! I live in Vernon. I used to drive up to G&A's at 2:00 AM all the time when I was younger. Good looking Jeep. I'll see ya around.
Yep I used to work at Mt. Creek.