Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#17,961 ·
Today I did my oil change on the wj and I also sea foamed the motor. Put out a decent amount of smoke but it didn't smoke out the neighborhood so I guess that means the motor was pretty clean on the inside. Seafoam seemed to quiet down the motor a lot very smooth acceleration and very smooth idle as well. So I must say the product worked very well. Next paycheck is going to be the fuel filter and spark plug change. Doesnt seem to hard to change the plug on the i6. Must say she runs a lot better now

#17,969 ·
did a little connected flexing at work today......i really need my tires to show up so I can get back on the trail

Attachments

#17,970 ·
Did some trail riding with my friend and his 2004 WJ, mostly following creek bed trails and exploring. Was alot of fun.

His jeep has a 2" BB and Falken tires, not sure what size, I think the 04 grilles look sooooo much better...I'm jealous

A little bit of flex with his Jeep

WJx2 :2thumbsup:

Flexed my Jeep on a rock haha

Should've installed my OEM hitch I picked up from a junkyard a long time ago but just wasn't feeling it. (lazy)

#17,972 ·
#17,975 ·
I tried to figure out where this clunking noise is coming from. It only happens when I turn the wheel just a little bit either way. Was thinking tre but still pretty new to this so not exactly sure.

#17,976 ·
this

I still need to grab some bolts for the front of the large side pieces, so I can straighten those up. I'm also going to have to pick up longer bolts for the brackets before anyone tugs on it. We used the existing hitch bolts, which didn't engage enough threads into the frame-welded nuts for my liking.

I really like how the side pieces are separate from the bumper itself, that way if I land on one, the whole setup doesn't get damaged. :bigthumb: