Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#16,042 ·
Ok , well the hole ideal if'', if they [ where] the other way . The inside shock oil, would naturally help keep your dust wiper and seals lubed .
like this. Kings'' recommends you to install them this way .
Really I'am not'' bragging . there Kings '' 2.5's there 376 each .
There is only one way to install those shocks.

Sent from my WJ

#16,045 ·
WJ2000 said:
Ok , well the hole ideal if'', if they [ where] the other way . The inside shock oil, would naturally help keep your dust wiper and seals lubed .
like this. Kings'' recommends you to install them this way .
Really I'am not'' bragging . there Kings '' 2.5's there 376 each .
Those shocks are way overkill. So you spent $1500 in shocks alone? Why may I ask? Could have gotten good shocks for a lot less and used the money elsewhere. But whatever floats your boat. I guess I can spend $1500 on a bumper and you the same on shocks lol

#16,047 ·
Those shocks are way overkill. So you spent $1500 in shocks alone? Why may I ask? Could have gotten good shocks for a lot less and used the money elsewhere. But whatever floats your boat. I guess I can spend $1500 on a bumper and you the same on shocks lol
Well buddy, I got my jeep off the rocks, and now my jeep gets there first.
This is the new start of my Jeep pre runner . 4.6 stroker, new suspension ,
trussed axels. Well same stuff just different strokes.

#16,048 ·
Put my "ghetto" intake back on. Wrapped it in cool tape as well.

The intake was normally reading under 80 degrees. And the engine temp barely went over 200. Seems to be working.

View attachment 534473
Hey pinky2252s what are you doing to your jeep, just cerious ''

#16,049 ·
Hey pinky2252s what are you doing to your jeep, just cerious ''
Not too much really. I made an intake for it, cleaned the throttle body, new spark plugs, new brake pads and rotors, alternator. I've really just done visual things to it to make it my own. Yellow fogs, tinted tails, plasti dipped rims, painted grill. All black haha I would modify it more if I didnt have to spend a grand on a rear axle.

#16,050 ·
looks like your doing some kind of weird science. Wow'' you made an new intake for it, hows that working ?

#16,054 ·
I don't remember who did this first and I haven't seen his thread in a while but I give him props for his creativity. I just did mine the same way!
I also ordered cool white LED's for my hvac and instrument panel

Gauge Measuring instrument Auto part Wood Machine

Gauge Motor vehicle Tachometer Speedometer Measuring instrument

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

#16,056 ·
I painted my cladding nad bumpers and put on my off road lights a couple days ago. I just finally took some good pictures to post up. I think the black looks really good with the color of my WJ.

I want to paint my fuel tank skid and I am up in the air on if I want to paint my factory wheels. Eventually when money permits I want to put a IRO 6.5" and run 35" tires. I would like to stick with the stock wheels but I am not sure if I can use them or not.