Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#14,346 ·
Drove it to fill up and saw this...:eek:

really sux to get excited about $2.99....im only 27 and remember filling up for less than half that when I first started driving (2000)

#14,347 ·
hell...i can remember it being under a dollar a gallon just a few years before that :(

#14,348 ·
The Build Begins

So after having a blast in my ZJ for the past 2 years I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the 4" Critical Path lift for my WJ. Thanks to Derek and Josh at Iron Rock Off Road I will soon have my second capable Jeep. After watching how bad *** the 4.7L V-8 in Derck's WJ is there is no denying that it is awesome. I will post pics when it is done.

:thumbsup:

#14,349 ·
adavis39 said:
really sux to get excited about $2.99....im only 27 and remember filling up for less than half that when I first started driving (2000)
Back in my day...haha. gas was 1
$1.08-1.13 when I started driving but I can remember seeing it for .89 back in the mid to early 90's in some places.

Sent from inside my 4.0.

#14,353 ·
You guys are lucky, it's still around $3.70 in WV

#14,356 ·
When I started driving I remember .70 cents a gallon.

#14,357 ·
Besides being a JF need today. Got starter in, got inspection (and passed!), went to DMV but didn't have Property tax receipt so wifey will get new tags tomorrow. Oh and tried to take back Battery I bought and anoles at Walmart said because I installed it, no refund. So I went to a different Walmart (we have 3) and said I ne'er installed it and got money back.

And "installed" wiper blades lol That was a struggle there. :rolleyes:

#14,358 ·
So I went to a different Walmart (we have 3) and said I ne'er installed it and got money back.:
Playin the system. Haha I do that all the time.