What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 699 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #10471
Bake1tEazy
2001 WJ 

New roof rack arrived in the mail. Started repainting it

p1030084.jpg  
Bake1tEazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #10472
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moggie99 View Post
What did I do? I bought it! 2001 WJ V8 Limited. Steel blue/agate. I LOVE the noise it makes!
I require pictures! Congrats!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #10473
r_kelly252
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyhasadd2 View Post
what happened to the dude from florida with the flat black jeep and huge fender cut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCloudsWJ View Post
Terminator2

He's still around. Haven't seen anything on the WJ in a while though...
man i read this guys build thread after he spray painted 34 cans of flat black, everyone seemed to dis him.
i personally think it looks like crap as well but....
i got to get on here more often and post pics of mine. not flat black but satin black. Harley davidson "night train black" which is a dupont color from their hot hues collection. $167 a quart i sprayed mine in just under a half gallon. next month im gonna wetsand her down and respray the remaining quart i have.
with an hvlp gun and 30psi i was able to spray the whole jeep 2 almost 3 full coats with one quart of paint.
r_kelly252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #10474
r_kelly252
2001 WJ 

(my avatar pic)
thats the best i can get for now...from my phone

this will change peoples minds about the "flat" or "semi gloss" colors out there on the wj's this one you almost have to see in person to see the shine of the semi gloss. its almost like a pearl in the paint when you look at it.
thejeep.jpg  
r_kelly252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #10475
crabass28
2007 JK Wrangler 

I've been running the dynapro ATM for about 6 months so far the ride is great and the tread wear is great.
crabass28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #10476
joze

Ordered engine oil filter and oil pressure sending unit. Hopefully i'll get them by saturday, so i can do both over the weekend. Hoping to finally change out TC fluid, since new has been sitting in my garage since october
Also cleaned front of the engine. Just sprayed with engine cleaner and hosed off, I want it clean for when i'll change pressure sending unit so i can see it it's still leaking. Plus engine bay could use some cleaning, so i'll propably do a whole engine.
On that note, any suggestions on what to protect from water when i'll do it? Alternator comes to my mind first, battery, fuse box?
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/my-non-build-fix-when-gets-broken-thread-1240817/"]My non-build thread[/URL]| [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/black-jeep-society/"]Black Jeep Society member[/URL]
[QUOTE=Ljohn221;12072741]You can't start a new civilization without jeeps[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=dukie564;11573618]
[B]Epic boobs saving threads since 1978[/B][/QUOTE]
joze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #10477
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joze
Ordered engine oil filter and oil pressure sending unit. Hopefully i'll get them by saturday, so i can do both over the weekend. Hoping to finally change out TC fluid, since new has been sitting in my garage since october
Also cleaned front of the engine. Just sprayed with engine cleaner and hosed off, I want it clean for when i'll change pressure sending unit so i can see it it's still leaking. Plus engine bay could use some cleaning, so i'll propably do a whole engine.
On that note, any suggestions on what to protect from water when i'll do it? Alternator comes to my mind first, battery, fuse box?
Ive just sprayed and it hasnt hurt anything. I just dont directly spray those components.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #10478
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joze View Post
All of the guys I know with BMW's steam clean their engine bays. That might be something to look into. Comes out looking like this:

On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
McCloudsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #10479
fosterjd79
2004 WJ 

Changed oil, diff, t-case, coolant, and tranny fluids. Ordered spare rim/tire, bull bar, front hitch, winch, synthetic line, recovery stuff. Big money this week but getting ready for the trails.
fosterjd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #10480
Fett986
1999 WJ 

LED bulbs came in to replace interior & gauge cluster lights. Now they are sitting in the garage next to the new tie rod ends, rear upper ball joint, transmission filter/fluid, Redline diff fluid, coolant flush stuff, new PCV valve, and 4" lift...

Having a new-to-me house that needs work really cuts into my Jeep time!
'99 4.7L Limited - Rear Addco Sway Bar, K&N FIPK, IRO Steering Stabilizer, Stillen/DBA Drilled & Slotted Rotors, 4" Rough Country Springs, Rough Country Adj. Track bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rear Terraflex sway bar links, Bilstein 5100's, A-Arm spacer, fixed front LCA's for 4", 255/70/17 General Grabber AT2, Superchips Tuner

In the garage, waiting to go in - MOPAR Front Skid, HO Cams, metal for home made sliders
Fett986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #10481
docster
2002 WJ 

well, not today, a few days ago....here is the vid as promised...have to crank speakers to hear it (crummy iphone)

Unread 05-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #10482
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by docster View Post
well, not today, a few days ago....here is the vid as promised...have to crank speakers to hear it (crummy iphone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xHuHhxKfY
HAH! I listened that on my (also iphone) phone speakers and I was like whoah that sounds good... so congrats your Jeep sounds good enough to make iphone speakers reproduce a good exhaust tone... then I listened to it on my monitor speakers on my desktop... HOOOLY crud I remember why I love magnaflow (and the 4.7) so much.

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #10483
04dubjay

Installed JKS tracbar, new front drive shaft u joint and trimmed front bumper ever so slightly!Woot
Unread 05-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #10484
docster
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
HAH! I listened that on my (also iphone) phone speakers and I was like whoah that sounds good... so congrats your Jeep sounds good enough to make iphone speakers reproduce a good exhaust tone... then I listened to it on my monitor speakers on my desktop... HOOOLY crud I remember why I love magnaflow (and the 4.7) so much.
thank you! and it only cost 60 bucks haha. But yea, magnaflow and Borla are i think the best sounding mufflers out there for the 4.7 and Hemi, But borla = too many $$$$
Unread 05-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #10485
mycreativename
1999 WJ 

HEEEYYYOOOOOO 700 pages!

Anyways, washed and tried out Liquid Glass. So far I'm pleased with it.

Also gave up using the headlight restoration paste and instead used just run of the mill polish for paint, wow worked 100 times better.
mycreativename is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.