Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#13,665 ·
Wired up in cab winch control. Covered lighted safety power switch to turn it on and double throw switch to operate the winch. My winch already had a 4way trailer connector coming out of it from the factory for this purpose.

i had the same set up for the winch in my old Land Rover Discovery :thumbsup:

#13,668 ·
Testing out my own version of angry eyes for my monster

Looks like the bastard son of BLACK04WJ

and gcjeeping

Back on topic. Pulled the trigger on a new power steering pump... Just in case...

#13,670 ·
#13,672 ·
Looks like the bastard son of BLACK04WJ

and gcjeeping

Back on topic. Pulled the trigger on a new power steering pump... Just in case...
Not anymore. I put mine on in 02. But over the years I started seeing a few more show up. So now I roll this hood I made. Dont think I'll see another one like it.

Back On topic. Shut the garage door and turned the lights off on her.

#13,675 ·
Finally installed new headlights. The difference is like night and day! My Bright-White Silverstars look so much better now. I would probably say I gained 50% more output/visibility. Bought them on Amazon for $87 from Eagle Eyes. Highly recommend them.

#13,678 ·
Got the stuff to put in my alpine that i took out of my previous truck. Also got a steering wheel control interface from a guy at work to make it all the buttons do what they should.

Attachments

#13,679 ·
No... if our jeeps had kids it would be a lot more b****in IMHO :thumbsup:
His got dropped on its head as an infant. :rolleyes:

Anybody know if it's possible to fix a power steering pump? Rebuild it and replace individual components? I already got a new one, but if I can fix the one that I'm taking out I'd like to have a spare.

#13,680 ·
Hey guys I need some help with my wj, it's a 2004 and i just bought it, it has a BDS 2 in suspension lift and stock rims and tires.
So here's my problem, the truck rides good with the stock rims and tires on it, but the steering wheel has a little bit of play in it between 40-50 mph. So I bought brand new 16" rims (black and chrome vision rims) and put 245/75/16 tires on them. Mounted them on the truck, and I have a serious death wobble between 40-50 mph when I hit a bump... I've had the rims balanced 3 times and their perfect... AGAIN with the stock rims ( which are the same size) and decent tires which are the same size it doesn't death wobble at all.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanks guys