Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#13,161 ·
Replaced my fuel filter. Took about 45 minutes because I couldn't get one of the connectors off the old filter. Quick disconnects my ***... Anyway, while I was under there I glanced over at the EVAP canister and lo-and-behold, a severely cracked hose going from the EVAP can to the tank. The MIL has been on for a month now for this. Got the replacement hose for free from Autozone and took about 3 minutes total to replace the line. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will fix the EVAP leak. At least for a little while.

radryan: That shirt is sweet. Thinking about ordering one myself. Maybe 2. One for a work shirt, and one for a party shirt!

#13,162 ·
Oh, I also recently got everything ordered for my 4.5" Clayton LA kit. Got everything from Kolak. Clayton's barebones kit, bilsteins, Terraflex springs, new isolators, extended rear end links, JKS quick disco's, JKS adj trackbar, new steering stabilzer (can't remember what brand it is). Just waiting for the Clayton's to get here, then I'll get the crossmember and control arm mounts welded on and start bolting the new stuff up! About 2 weeks till lift-off! Super stoked.

Also got my order from Jeg's in. Magnaflow high flow cat, Flowmaster Super 44, and a turndown. Gonna be loud. Have to wait and see if it's too loud. If it is, I'll go either 50 series or 70 series to replace it. Had a 40 series on my Pathfinder and loved it, though.

#13,169 ·
DarkStarr said:
Anyone that has the Spyder Auto Jeep Grand Cherokee Black Halogen LED Projector Headlight (The LED halo ones) how are they? I am thinking of swapping them for the stocks on my overland. (One side is a bit frosted over)
I love mine. I have the gen 3. 3leds on the side and look most like stock. No problems leaking. One thing I've noticed after a year and a half
is they are kind if peeling on the outside. I think it's the smoked look. But no biggie. Still look better than my stock ones. Easy to install. 15 minutes tops. More if you solder in the halos/LEDs

Attachments

#13,174 ·
This labor day weekend: I will do all 4 ball joints (moog) and hub assemblies (moog), sounds like fun, right????

Yesterday: Purchased OME MD coils, Bilsteins, new isolators from Kolak.

Last week: New plugs and replaced one bad coil. Purchased Zone 3" sway bar endlinks

A few weeks ago: Clay bar and wax, replaced the 'tweeters' with infinity reference 3.5", with the help of a mini hack saw they sound amazing!

Last month: New Tires! General Grabber AT2 255/70/17 (dang spare wont fit even when fully deflated) The tire is larger than listed.

#13,175 ·
Merc1973 said:
Last month: New Tires! General Grabber AT2 255/70/17 (dang spare wont fit even when fully deflated) The tire is larger than listed.
Thanks for trying that. I was planning on doing that today.

YEEPmobile

#13,176 ·
808Defender said:
Got my new projector headlights installed. Just need a new grill now. I am trying to figure out where to wire in my halos and the three LEDs at now.
I spliced mine into the little corner bulb. I want to eventually run 1 halo per turn bulb and LEDs off the same corner light so they are flashing offset

#13,178 ·
Okay, I am going to say this for the 3rd time. Turtle wax ICE is AMAZING. My head lights started to cloud over from the restore kit, my cladding was fading and my jeep was dull.

Now my headlights are CLEAR, my cladding is shiny, and my jeep looks amazing.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

#13,179 ·
pinky2252s said:
Okay, I am going to say this for the 3rd time. Turtle wax ICE is AMAZING. My head lights started to cloud over from the restore kit, my cladding was fading and my jeep was dull.

Now my headlights are CLEAR, my cladding is shiny, and my jeep looks amazing.
The **** is definitely awesome lol