Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#13,042 ·
WJlover said:
replaced front right rotor.

and my stickers i ordered came in....once i get the wheel mounted back up ill throw on the stickers and take some pics
What stickers and what wheels? Only reason I ask is I sent out some of our stickers to somebody. Lot of people put our stickers on their lip so I was just curious if it was you.

#13,043 ·
spacedriver said:
Bedlined the bumpers, side panels, and grille. Just used a few light coats of spray-on DupliColor. If the wife likes how it looks, we'll paint her WJ too :)

Oh yeah, and I just completely removed the rocker panel covers...
Hey was it hard to take the grill off? Thinking about doing that

#13,045 ·
What stickers and what wheels?
well by wheel i meant the one i took off to do my rotor. but their enduro m/t

and the stickers are...
chicks dig body damage (window decal)
daily driver, if i roll it im screwed (large window decal)
H2 recovery vehicle
hang on: i want to try something (dash decal, but might put it on the bumper)
and
Warning:
this is a low speed thrill ride. expect sudden braking, sharp turns & extreme off camber situations. body damage and vehicle rollover likely.

#13,049 ·
mixahjones said:
Hey was it hard to take the grill off? Thinking about doing that
hey! I believe yours is an '04 right? if so then your grill is different.. no screws :) there are clips on the top if you look close and after you get those loose the you lean the grill forward to release the lower clips. if you need a better description just send me a PM cause this one isn't great ha (if it's not an '04 then sorry, I thought it was)

#13,052 ·
BLACK04WJ said:
hey! I believe yours is an '04 right? if so then your grill is different.. no screws :) there are clips on the top if you look close and after you get those loose the you lean the grill forward to release the lower clips. if you need a better description just send me a PM cause this one isn't great ha (if it's not an '04 then sorry, I thought it was)
Ima do this this weekend. Hook me up. I have a 04 yes

#13,055 ·
Took this first picture today, but did the 242hd swap last week (it was a pain due to some issues with the used transfer caes, but after a new cover, and a lot of rtv gasket, it's all good). The last 2 pics are of an eBay "CAI" ($50) under the stock resonator. There's a little more rumble now about 3k rpm and a lot more room for the air compressor to be installed where the original air box was. Doesn't feel any better throttle response and doubt it will improve mpg, but it is not a $250 K&N.

Attachments

#13,056 ·
I'm going to look at getting me a WJ. One is a 2003 Overland with 180k on it. Is there anything I should be looking out for on it?

4.7L V8 HO
Quadratrac 4x4 4WD
Up Country Pkg
ABS (4-Wheel)
Ice Cold AC!
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Steering
Cruise Control
Tilt Wheel
AM/FM stereo
6 Disc CD changer
Premium Sound
Dual Airbags
Side Airbags
Dual Power Seats
2 toned Leather w/ Suede
Dual Seat Heaters
Keyless Entry
Sunroof
Privacy Glass
Roof Rack
Towing Package
Premium Chrome Wheels
Electric Pedal Adjustment
Flowmaster Exhaust System

KBB says $6,275 Very Good, they are asking $5,000.

#13,058 ·
costom in dash cb mount

after riding around with my cobra 29ltd stuffed in between my seat and console for about a year i decided to mount it basically i took out the little cubby hole thing with the cigarette lighter and and power outlet and replaced it with a piece of metal and cut out a hole for my cb to sit in and and then cut a hole for the power outlet and mounted a toggle switch:2thumbsup:sorry no pics right now but plan to get some later today

#13,059 ·
Took this first picture today, but did the 242hd swap last week (it was a pain due to some issues with the used transfer caes, but after a new cover, and a lot of rtv gasket, it's all good). The last 2 pics are of an eBay "CAI" ($50) under the stock resonator. There's a little more rumble now about 3k rpm and a lot more room for the air compressor to be installed where the original air box was. Doesn't feel any better throttle response and doubt it will improve mpg, but it is not a $250 K&N.
CIA: Or 350 heh! I really like the stock look going through the resonator box. Nice man. :cool: