What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 649 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #9721
teckman02
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07 View Post
What is that?!
it is from a chrysler pacifica

teckman02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #9722
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarrskey

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/waterpr...p-dc-12v-91953

Best deal on rock lights period IMO. Looks like they are currently sold out and they do ship from China. Wait is usually 1-2 months to get them so best thing to do was order them and forget about them and one day you will be surprised with a nice package from brown santa. $26 for 20 is a steal. If you do really want some shoot me a PM and I might be able to send you a chain of 5 or 10 or something because I have more than I know what to do with.
Can you post some more pics of the ones you haven't mounted I might be interested In taking some off your hands
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #9723
Woods0319
2003 WJ 

Awesome that you got a built Dub-J but why did he sell his rig?

2003 WJ, 4.7, 6" Clayton Long Arm, Magnaflow, Superchips PP, homemade intake, the rest...inw
Woods0319 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #9724
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods0319 View Post
Awesome that you got a built Dub-J but why did he sell his rig?
IIRC SaturnICL sold his WJ after finishing school to pay for other stuff. It's changed hands at least once or twice since then. It's a sick Jeep regardless.
On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
McCloudsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #9725
victor_927
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarrskey
Got my rock lights in last night, but don't have the magnets I'm going to use to install them yet.I decided to use two of them to revamp my underhood lighting. Still have 38 of these little guys left. I think 8 underneath will be almost too bright. That leaves me with 30 left for.......don't know yet.
Love the lights. How did you wire them? You can never have to much light.
victor_927 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #9726
MURDEREDWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckoolkid2010
bushwacker gave out some pics today!
I love the look of them! I think they would especially badass on a black wj.
Unread 04-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #9727
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

update!

going to get the 2x4 for main base and 2x3 for swing arm on friday. stoked!
imag0234.jpg  

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #9728
thatoneguyaz
2004 WJ 

Tires on to go with the lift

Unread 04-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #9729
mtndriver
2012 WK 

Detail it

I put two coats of Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Protectant on my new silver GJ Overland Hemi a few days ago. It really made the silver pop even though it was clean from the dealer - big difference. Also makes a very slick finish. Will only have to wash on occasion between now and next fall.

Received Husky floor and cargo mats today. I let them lay in sun for an hour as it is only 50 degrees here - not necessary but when I put in the mats they went to exact contour of the floor. They are a very nice fit.

Also programmed my 730 GPS mapping. I made the "home button" a few blocks away as they say if someone steels your vehicle they can't push home button, go to your house, raise garage door, etc. Also set the compass variation on the EVIC to region 5, CO and UT. Reduced tire pressure from 40 to 36 psi cold. I have 700 miles so far and really love this vehicle and how it drives, features, etc.
mtndriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #9730
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtndriver View Post
I put two coats of Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Protectant on my new silver GJ Overland Hemi a few days ago. It really made the silver pop even though it was clean from the dealer - big difference. Also makes a very slick finish. Will only have to wash on occasion between now and next fall.

Received Husky floor and cargo mats today. I let them lay in sun for an hour as it is only 50 degrees here - not necessary but when I put in the mats they went to exact contour of the floor. They are a very nice fit.

Also programmed my 730 GPS mapping. I made the "home button" a few blocks away as they say if someone steels your vehicle they can't push home button, go to your house, raise garage door, etc. Also set the compass variation on the EVIC to region 5, CO and UT. Reduced tire pressure from 40 to 36 psi cold. I have 700 miles so far and really love this vehicle and how it drives, features, etc.
man, that almost makes me want a new grand over a new jku. but anyway...wrong forum?

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #9731
mtndriver
2012 WK 

Talking

Sorry about that - you're right, wrong forum.
mtndriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #9732
JerzeyBoyWJ
2003 WJ 

finished up my IRO 6.5" lift today

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #9733
moPowered

Bad a$$!!
moPowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #9734
mattilacken
2007 WK 

I finished my home made roof rack, and got it installed on the truck. I just have to wire the lights.

Unread 04-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #9735
JerseyWJ
2012 WK 

Oil change, using Mobil 1 extended performance now since I cannot afford Royal Purple anymore.

I was really hoping to try the Lucas brand synthetic oil, but there is only the convention Lucas around here.

In addition, I used a bit of Rustoleom on some rusting areas.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.