Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#12,063 ·
I am riding 265/70R17, on my wj, with 4" Iron rock suspension, last week I did the same as you, and presented a 285/70/r17 Maxxis MTR tire, this definetly didnt fit,

wht would you think of putting 2"BB in addition to the 4" lift
they well fit with some trimming. Im only a little over 4" of lift, and im putting on 33x12.5-15 Mtr k's later today.

#12,066 ·
I would never run a bb with a lift... dangerous and they can pop out the puck or the coil!
Sorry, but this is not true. The BB functions the same whether you have stock springs or longer coils from a lift. Combining a lift and BB would not be "dangerous" by any means. You could either add a BB to fit the 33's or trim some of the front and rear bumpers to help clear the tires.

#12,067 ·
Bought all 4 O2 sensors.

#12,072 ·
Good luck.. Mine were so hard to get off I thought they had been welded on!
Thanks! Im hoping they wont be a PITA, but again it wouldnt be my WJ if it wasnt a PITA...

#12,075 ·
I have had that same exact experience! Took 2 backyard mechanics and a proffessional 2 hours to remove one! I thought for sure we stripped the threads!
I ended up stripping the bolt on the O2 and on the Manifold.
i was so mad, but i just rethreaded it.

i only did the esiest one though, i would die if i had to do all 4

#12,076 ·
Oh yall have the 4.0 Im running a v8 and the upstream look super easy its the downstream that look like a PITA.

I own three Jeeps (TJ, XJ, & WJ)..... by far, the WJ is the biggest PITA to work on.... nothing is ever simple or easy with it.
Yeah things get a bit...tight.

#12,077 ·
jeepster250 said:
I would never run a bb with a lift... dangerous and they can pop out the puck or the coil!
I've never seen a bb pop out with or without lift springs, but I have seen just lift spring pop out on a WJ with discos. There is nothing like a strap or anything really holding it in place.

#12,078 ·
ZB_WJ said:
Going to pick up a rear cargo cover today. $20 off CL.
Was the wrong color, but got it anyway. I have black/beige interior and I got a beige cover :(
Black would be nice, but $20 I don't care.

#12,079 ·
ZB_WJ said:
Was the wrong color, but got it anyway. I have black/beige interior and I got a beige cover :(
I wonder if you could plasti-dip it

#12,080 ·
Or this?