What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 59 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #871
alifted4x4
2000 WJ 

Nothing yet...... Waiting on UPS!!!

2000 WJ 6 1/2" lift,IRO Coils, IRO Front ADJ Long Arms, Clayton Rear Long Arms, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS Track bar, JKS Bar Pins, K & N FIPK, 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 1.5" Wheel Spacers, Addco Rear Sway Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Flowmaster 40,2002 Cluster to be continued.....
alifted4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #872
Mud_Crazy
2002 WJ 

Started looking ito why my air blows like crap. and found recirc door broke. fan motor works good. vent air mover to different areas works. how ever in my search i found a few wires disconnected. and alot of bolts missing. my guess is the previous owner was an idiot. There is one 3 wire clip that comes out of the huge bundle behind the clusters. could be why my air bag light is on? then the headed seat switches are disconeccted with all the pices missing for the switch? and the switches are disconnected from under the seat. maybe the PO was real scared his truck was going to catch fire or something. or is it the PO is playing tricks on my, who knows. and so this weekend the entire dash is coming out. and going to the dealer with a list of parts to fix old Stephanie.
SILVER&BLACK 02 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 4.7L V8 HO, Clayton 6" liftT w/ Bilstien 5100's and 2in pucks , 37X12.5 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's on red and black Creeper Locks, front and back Dana 60 w/ ARB lockers, Chromolly shafts and 5.13 gears, ARB compressor, Flowmaster 50 exhuast, K&N FIPK, IRO front bumper and flares, and Cobra 29NW with firestick antenna.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/backdoor_artist-first-ever-jeep-build-1167659/index7.html#post12830094"]Build Thread[/URL]
Mud_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #873
DanasWJ
1999 WJ 

Installed the IRO adjustable A arm and KOR 3/4" spacers in the rear. Played around with my adjustable LCAs till the pinion angle was just right. IMO, the IRO A arm is pure cool.
DanasWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #874
sherker55
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoor_artist View Post
Started looking ito why my air blows like crap. and found recirc door broke. fan motor works good. vent air mover to different areas works. how ever in my search i found a few wires disconnected. and alot of bolts missing. my guess is the previous owner was an idiot. There is one 3 wire clip that comes out of the huge bundle behind the clusters. could be why my air bag light is on? then the headed seat switches are disconeccted with all the pices missing for the switch? and the switches are disconnected from under the seat. maybe the PO was real scared his truck was going to catch fire or something. or is it the PO is playing tricks on my, who knows. and so this weekend the entire dash is coming out. and going to the dealer with a list of parts to fix old Stephanie.
seats were probably over heating, and unplugged all posssible wires to stop a$$ from catching on fire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanasWJ View Post
Installed the IRO adjustable A arm and KOR 3/4" spacers in the rear. Played around with my adjustable LCAs till the pinion angle was just right. IMO, the IRO A arm is pure cool.
I want a full write up! did it include a new ball joint? I have a new joint ready to install but am waiting to order a A-arm spacer....but recently I have been thinking about going with the IRO A-arm. are they they only ones making them right now?
sherker55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 04:29 AM   #875
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoor_artist View Post
PO probably paid major $$ to have a "Professional" R&R his heater box for one reason or another. A lot of times a Professional will skimp on very corner, leave bolts/nuts off, etc., all in an effort to save a few minutes of time. This is why I hate to have anyone work on my junk.
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:18 AM   #876
RedlegWJ
1999 WJ 

Finally got my front pinion yoke swapped last night. Got the 04 driveshaft on. Forgot how nice 4wd is this time of the year.
RedlegWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:38 AM   #877
88yjproject
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_Jeep View Post
PO probably paid major $$ to have a "Professional" R&R his heater box for one reason or another. A lot of times a Professional will skimp on very corner, leave bolts/nuts off, etc., all in an effort to save a few minutes of time. This is why I hate to have anyone work on my junk.
Not all professionals are hacks. Just the retarded ones that don't know how to make money the correct way. Just saying.
Unread 12-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #878
alifted4x4
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegWJ View Post
Finally got my front pinion yoke swapped last night. Got the 04 driveshaft on. Forgot how nice 4wd is this time of the year.

What is the benefit of a 04?
2000 WJ 6 1/2" lift,IRO Coils, IRO Front ADJ Long Arms, Clayton Rear Long Arms, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS Track bar, JKS Bar Pins, K & N FIPK, 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 1.5" Wheel Spacers, Addco Rear Sway Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Flowmaster 40,2002 Cluster to be continued.....
alifted4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #879
jusjammmin

dc front driveshaft stock...^

*double cardan* since you asked you probably wouldnt know what that is

Last edited by jusjammmin; 12-16-2010 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: n00b
jusjammmin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #880
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

washed and changed out a u-joint in my laredo. Installed the mopar blend door repair kit in the wifes limited. I must say that mopar kit was impressive. Very detailed instructions and easy install. Ill be recommending that kit to any of my customers who run into the blend door issue in their wj's
Unread 12-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #881
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjammmin View Post
dc front driveshaft stock...^

*double cardan* since you asked you probably wouldnt know what that is
Being an '04 doesn't mean it has a DC shaft
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #882
88yjproject
2002 WJ 

Washed all the salt off the dub today. It is blue again! Now have to dig and find out which injector is leaking down!
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #883
jtwilk99
2003 WJ 

Went and got it muddy..... then tried to pull a kid out who managed to get his 2WD F150 stuck. Got stupid w/ how i anchored tow strap. Since I have no hook/tow package (yet, still have to install front hooks), tried to anchor it w/ the tail gate.

Managed to pull anchor between the tailgate and bumber.... bent tail gate out. Body shops say can't fix, have to replace. Estimates are $1100 & $1300 - used gate, labor and paint.

Is ok, u can laugh, i should have thought better. Gate still works, looks like *****, and wife is pissed.
jtwilk99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #884
88yjproject
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwilk99 View Post
Went and got it muddy..... then tried to pull a kid out who managed to get his 2WD F150 stuck. Got stupid w/ how i anchored tow strap. Since I have no hook/tow package (yet, still have to install front hooks), tried to anchor it w/ the tail gate.

Managed to pull anchor between the tailgate and bumber.... bent tail gate out. Body shops say can't fix, have to replace. Estimates are $1100 & $1300 - used gate, labor and paint.

Is ok, u can laugh, i should have thought better. Gate still works, looks like *****, and wife is pissed.
Oops!
Unread 12-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #885
warbuk
1995 ZJ 

i drove it to work, washed it, fixed the E-brake, replaced various trim screws that were missing, fixed cig lighter, fixed loose shocks and went thru it tightening up rattles and sqeeks lol. just got it, 95' grand for a grand.

warbuk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.