What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 589 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 02-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #8821
rickcricket
2002 WJ 

Filled her up today....is this ever going to get cheaper again?

rickcricket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #8822
Gafford44
2003 WJ 

Rotated the tires. What psi do you guys run your grabber at2's?
Unread 02-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #8823
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

^lets see some more pics of those grabber AT2s.... I'm in the market for 33s! I'd run em at 32-35 if I had em but they're probably rated to 44...

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #8824
GrandPrix104
1999 WJ 

Replaced the radiator for the second time in three years, Installed an offset ball joint to fix my camber, installed the jks track bar to fix my death-wander, and put in a larger trans-oil cooler cause I broke the factory one when I did the radiator. After 2 years of replacing suspension components, my jeep handles perfectly again! Now I just need to get my brush guard re-powder-coated and new headlights.
Unread 02-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #8825
speedyjeep
2000 WJ 

replaced the front right wheel bearing on my 4.7L...finally got rid of that annoying humming noise, those bolts were really on there

speedyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #8826
adrock85
2004 WJ 

Had to put a new PCM in mine :/ it started to run like poop and I scanned it only to find a billion codes. Cleared them and had p0306 and p0206 came back. With a little further diag I found my PCM wasn't cycling the ground side of the number 6 injector. It was just staying grounded (aka dumping fuel into number 6 (aka bad news bears)). Was hoping for a short to ground but unfortunately would not be soo lucky. Although when searching for a wire chafe I did find some other wire chafes on the back side that we're causing my IAC motor to work erratically. If you have a 4.0l check the harness behind the vale cover. I rerouted mine to go above instead of behind the valve cover to avoid further problems.
adrock85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #8827
N3KRV
1995 ZJ 

well the last time I posted was a while ago, I had my front end aligned after putting a new power steering gear box on , it still needs some adjustment, I had the front end greased and replaced the fuel filter it was really filthy, changed the cap and rotor as well, went to Jeep and orderd a plug to plug up the 1/4 hole I had to drill to unstop my AC Evaporator drain pan, if you go to get the rubber plug talk to the mechanics to see what the part number is, they won't have it in the computer at least not at my closest dealer, I also half way installed my HID driving lights I've got to tear apart the dash and install the foglight headlight switch, I picked up the fog light switch at the local pick and pay paid 8.00 for it also got replacement dash air vents a couple of mine were broken. now i'm getting about 11.8 MPH so it's getting better I orderd a serpietine belt on ebay for 7.00 so when that comes in i'm replacing that and the lower ideler pully, I was also thinking about replacing the steering dampeners hope that helps tighten the play in the steering some.I also had to replace the rear wiper motor got that working again now greased the rear locking mechinism so it now works right,I have a friend that tells me that I've basically rebuilt that jeep it's like new now LOL she runs great and rides very smooth and now i'm getting about 11.8MPG city, hoping that will increase now but a lot better than whenI first got it , she was only getting about 9mpg city, hoping my highway driving will be a LOT bettter
img00502.jpg  
N3KRV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #8828
gtg413i
2003 WJ 

Did fluids to transfer case, front and rear differential, added solid dana 30 diff cover and lubelocker gasket. Changed the oil (mobile1 10w30) and put on my wheel spacers (1.5" rough country from jf member). I rub in at full reverse left turn on front right back of tire- metal trimming next- then off to the desert to wheel.
solid-d30-cover.jpg   spacers-before.jpg   spacer-after-4.jpg   spacers-after-3.jpg  
Unread 02-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #8829
WJon35s
1993 ZJ 

Installed my new 242HD with SYE and tom woods drive shaft that robthebuilderer sold me and im excited to say no more driveline vibrations!!!!! Still have to finish up the sifter assembly and rebuild the front shaft tho.
img001.jpg   glenn-orrin.jpg  
WJon35s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #8830
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

^that does literally look like a NEW 242hd hahha

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #8831
theskier74
2001 WJ 

got home from not driving/starting for 12 days and the battery was absolutely dead. charged, jumped, let her idle for about 15 minutes, went to start it, struggled, went for a drive, hoping she retains charge over night
theskier74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #8832
Ospreyluvr
2004 WJ 

I changed out the transmission cooling lines. They were leaking pretty bad and were the only thing wrong mechanically with my 2004 WJ since I got it a few weeks back! This week, I plan to change out the thermostat. It runs fairly cold right now. LOVE MY JEEP!
Ospreyluvr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #8833
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

I make a +/- 150 mile trip every weekend. I broke my MPG record I filled up afterwords and it really was actually about 25.5 MPG.

On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
McCloudsZJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #8834
Mud_Crazy
2002 WJ 

in sort:

took here wheeling, got a hung up(not stuck cause no other vehical requiered), pulled cable, got out, power washed her, lost a flare while washing, got mad and lost the rest, ordered 3M body panel adhesive.

it was a long weekend flares will be back on soon with better mounting...lol

oh and will be removing the pin striping and finish de-badging and adding red pin stripe to cover up mistakes in the 2 tone pian job lines.

pick will come when done but none of while it was dark and no camera. spur of a moment type thing.
SILVER&BLACK 02 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 4.7L V8 HO, Clayton 6" liftT w/ Bilstien 5100's and 2in pucks , 37X12.5 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's on red and black Creeper Locks, front and back Dana 60 w/ ARB lockers, Chromolly shafts and 5.13 gears, ARB compressor, Flowmaster 50 exhuast, K&N FIPK, IRO front bumper and flares, and Cobra 29NW with firestick antenna.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/backdoor_artist-first-ever-jeep-build-1167659/index7.html#post12830094"]Build Thread[/URL]
Mud_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #8835
Mjaime_007
1999 WJ 

Wj

Repair the say bar link bracket on the frame after it broke off on Monday

Nx project is tire carrier
Mjaime_007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.