What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 12-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #841
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

same here. im just gonna get a bumper for the spare so i can leave the rack for tools, cans, coolers. but id still like the extension.

It's a Jeep, it's not supposed to work right all the time.

Live in Florida? Check out Florida4x4.org!!!
mrJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #842
JerseyWJ
2012 WK 

put a new pcv valve on...yay?
Unread 12-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #843
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

cool cool. did that during the head gasket fiasco

Unread 12-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #844
juicexj24
2004 WJ 

Changed the rear pinion seal and upgraded to a u-bolt yoke. Fun stuff.
Unread 12-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #845
WillMcD
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by towerdude View Post
Just installed my new Yakima LoadWarrior. Had to order the extension when done. I don't like the looks of it while it is short and when I carry my spare, there won't be much room for other stuff. I can't wait til it gets here. Then I can put all the goodies on it. I do like the way the clouds parted and the big guy up stairs shined a smile down on it though.
Dang you jeep and mine are almost like twins. Well at one point anyways mine looked exactly the same.
04 WJ Limited Black, 5.5" LA hybrid (IRO Trackbar, Teraflex Springs, Bilstein 5100/5125 Shocks, IRO Critical Path High Clearance LA's + KOR 3/4" spacers, JKS Disconnects) 32" Firestone Destination M/T's, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Black Moabs, Muffler Delete, Hella 700ff's, Yakima Load Warrior

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Phil:4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=billzcat;10933305]a lot of people waste their life playing FB games all day like Farmville, Cityville, Gangsterville, Hookersnblowville, Idonteffingcareville[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]August 2011 GCOTM Winner[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]Build Thread:[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/04-wj-college-build-willmcd-1050247/#post9619953"]04 WJ College Build-WillMcD[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
WillMcD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #846
sicWJofNWA
1999 WJ 

today was fun... installed a trans-go kit in the 45rfe as well as changing fluid and filters in it. it the 2-3 shift is so damn crisp now!!! next up? new HO intake manifold and HO cams from Kolak. BBK 70mm throttle body along with a K&N FIPK II.

has any one seen a way to tie a snorkel into the K&N unit? i realize i would have to change my washer bottle to the 98 zj but who sells the hardware to build a kit?
sicWJofNWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #847
EisBlade
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Changed all the interior lighting over to being LED.
Thanks mrjaydeeone.

Now to figure out how to get better lighting under the hood; and hopefully LED as well. Anyone do a mod for under-the-hood lighting yet?
The largest forum on Facebook for Road King and larger touring models.

Disclaimer:Not responsible for men of weak character.
EisBlade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #848
240impala
2003 WJ 

drove mine to work thats about it for today
240impala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #849
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Replaced leaky power steering high pressure hose. No more smelling burnt oil on the catalytic converter!

Mashed rear UCA bushing back in, JB-welded it to make sure it stays in place. (going for the IRO A-arm in the spring)

Parked purposefully beside stock WJs every where we went this evening while out shopping.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #850
huntandfish
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv View Post
Replaced leaky power steering high pressure
Parked purposefully beside stock WJs every where we went this evening while out shopping.
A great place for outdoorsmen in the NW. www.hunting-washington.com Member Screen name- addicted
huntandfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #851
jeffries
2004 WJ 

Wj

dug it out of the snow
jeffries is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #852
Mud_Crazy
2002 WJ 

well puchased my iceland combo deal for the WJ. so in a few weeks ill have sliders, fender and bumper to install.
SILVER&BLACK 02 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 4.7L V8 HO, Clayton 6" liftT w/ Bilstien 5100's and 2in pucks , 37X12.5 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's on red and black Creeper Locks, front and back Dana 60 w/ ARB lockers, Chromolly shafts and 5.13 gears, ARB compressor, Flowmaster 50 exhuast, K&N FIPK, IRO front bumper and flares, and Cobra 29NW with firestick antenna.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/backdoor_artist-first-ever-jeep-build-1167659/index7.html#post12830094"]Build Thread[/URL]
Mud_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #853
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

Getting ready to put my factory cross bars on today,bought them off fellow JF member,now i can get my Rola roofrack.
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #854
mrJ
2002 KJ Liberty 

took a little 6 hr trip through ocala for ships and giggles. check the build for pics

Unread 12-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #855
straty1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by EisBlade View Post
Changed all the interior lighting over to being LED.
Thanks mrjaydeeone.

Now to figure out how to get better lighting under the hood; and hopefully LED as well. Anyone do a mod for under-the-hood lighting yet?
yea they have a 9 led ciruit that will work with the under the hood light.
just ebay 561 led and make sure it has the 2 clips on the side like this http://wjjeeps.com/lamps/561.jpg

i ordered one from china for $10 shipped should be hear by Tuesday

do you having the dim problem?
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.