Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#10,206 ·
Thanks roadcrew. I stopped on the trail at some point and aired down and had them at about 20psi most of the day but I can't remember if they were aired down at the time I got high centered, they don't look to be. I'm a little leery about going much below that without beadlocks, losing a bead sucks.

#10,209 ·
Changed the oil 5w 30 Mobil 1 Full Synthetic High Mileage. :D

#10,211 ·
Well, the wife went to her sisters house 2 hours away today in the dub, it did great there she said, about 10:30pm last night I had a feeling something went south, then 5min she text me saying the jeep broke down 1.5hours away from home with my daughter.

So I left work went and picked up a new wiring harness for the truck, went to my dads buddies house where he helped me hook it all up, borrow his car trailer and towed the wj home and just got to town about 5am. 1979 Chevy K10 did a wonderful job.

Now to see why the dub is being funny and not running right once again.

#10,214 ·
Took it out for it's first wheeling trip in a logging area. Black clay-ish mud everyehwere. It took forever to clean that off. Also found out that the Rezeppa joint on the front DS is fragged.

#10,220 ·
started working on it all on thursday... here it sits now... would you look at that. Holy 6.5" lift Batman!!! but, the damn trac bar decided to fail on me. it sheared off inside where the threads are. so i havnt been able to even drive it yet ( this sucks) gonna call iro tomorrow to see about getting it replaced asap. posted my old 3" iro lift on craigslist as well as my jba headers cat back system. i cut it off after the cat. this new lift is beyond awesome.

Attachments