Fun times, more tweaking on the WJ lately...
- Centered the steering wheel by adjusting the drag bar link.
- Modified the hood lift assists so I didn't have to spend $50 buying new ones. What a BS design, but I got 'em fixed up right. I removed the lift assists, drilled holes in the pistons at full travel (extended) and now I use cotter pins to keep them extended, thus holding up the hood. I used drop ceiling wire to keep the pins near the lift assists. Works excellent, will never fail, and kept $50 in my pocket.
- Polished up the headlight lenses, got rid of some oxidation, not perfectly clear but much better.