Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#921 ·
Washed it, twice. Then polished with Turtle Wax Ice...I still hate that stuff but I'm trying to use it all up. Then Waxed over the polish with that rain-x spray wax. Not bad; came out less smooth than I thought, but still trying use up all that stupid ICE crap. Also tried mothers back to black...not impressed, but okay finished result.

#923 ·
Lets see... I washed it and put HID's in my standard housings. Don't worry... they're aimed low enough as to NOT blind oncoming drivers. More importantly... I can see at night now. :)

#925 ·
Lets see... I washed it and put HID's in my standard housings. Don't worry... they're aimed low enough as to NOT blind oncoming drivers. More importantly... I can see at night now. :)
livin up to your SN!!!!

jk bud

#926 ·
I washed the mud off of it...I just pulled out the soap bucket and washed it down. We have had a TON of rain this week so I didn't rinse it, I just let nature do it's job.

#930 ·
Took the dog for a ride

Attachments

#932 ·
Installed my new IRO Premium sliders that came in the mail today. :2thumbsup:

Attachments

#934 ·
Replaced both pass side TRE's, replaced the front pads and rotors, rotated and balanced the tires, did an alignment, put some snap-on tools stickers on that the tool truck driver gave me, and reglued my rearview mirror back on the windshield. Its been and exhausting day seeing as how i did this all after working 10 hours, and i still have to finish putting a trans in a lumina and R&R a trans in my buddies s10 xtreme TONIGHT! Ill be looking forward to this long weekend.

#937 ·
I am diggin the speaker boxes

NICE:thumbsup:
Thanks dude! Now get the F back to work on those fenders! We want to see some results.

#940 ·
picked up a new part...

Very nice. It looks like it came right off the production set of Mad Max. :thumbsup: