Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#845 ·
Just installed my new Yakima LoadWarrior. Had to order the extension when done. I don't like the looks of it while it is short and when I carry my spare, there won't be much room for other stuff. I can't wait til it gets here. Then I can put all the goodies on it. I do like the way the clouds parted and the big guy up stairs shined a smile down on it though.
Dang you jeep and mine are almost like twins. Well at one point anyways mine looked exactly the same.

#846 ·
today was fun... installed a trans-go kit in the 45rfe as well as changing fluid and filters in it. it the 2-3 shift is so damn crisp now!!! next up? new HO intake manifold and HO cams from Kolak. BBK 70mm throttle body along with a K&N FIPK II.

has any one seen a way to tie a snorkel into the K&N unit? i realize i would have to change my washer bottle to the 98 zj but who sells the hardware to build a kit?

#847 ·
Changed all the interior lighting over to being LED.
Thanks mrjaydeeone.

Now to figure out how to get better lighting under the hood; and hopefully LED as well. Anyone do a mod for under-the-hood lighting yet?

#850 ·
Replaced leaky power steering high pressure
Parked purposefully beside stock WJs every where we went this evening while out shopping.
:thumbsup:

#852 ·
well puchased my iceland combo deal for the WJ. so in a few weeks ill have sliders, fender and bumper to install.

#855 ·
Changed all the interior lighting over to being LED.
Thanks mrjaydeeone.

Now to figure out how to get better lighting under the hood; and hopefully LED as well. Anyone do a mod for under-the-hood lighting yet?
yea they have a 9 led ciruit that will work with the under the hood light.
just ebay 561 led and make sure it has the 2 clips on the side like this http://wjjeeps.com/lamps/561.jpg

i ordered one from china for $10 shipped should be hear by Tuesday

do you having the dim problem?

#856 ·
Twins

Dang you jeep and mine are almost like twins. Well at one point anyways mine looked exactly the same.
Yeah Dude! I love the pic you have in the registry with the lights on. Looks SOOOO sweet.