What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 404 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #6046
Blkdvll
2004 WJ 

Playing in the sand

2004 4.0L w/242 WJ - Front tow points, Rear D Shackel, 3"/2.5" lift, 245/75 Falken ATs, Sway Bar delete, Overland Sliders, T-Case Skid, Hella 500's, Halved Bumper, Custom Rad.Core Skid, Soft 8's, MV50 OBA, Hi-lift/lift mate, shovel, (1st)On-Board Cooler, OME S.S., Rola Basket.....more soon
Blkdvll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #6047
waxon
2000 WJ 

Found out I have 2 cracked rims now I have no WJ to use atm. Going to order a new set of 4 once I know if the ones I want will fit properly. Good times..
waxon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #6048
Uglyducklyin713
1999 WJ 

Put my double din in, and holy crap at how much I had to cut out

WJ- 4.7, NV247, KOR 2.75 lift, KOR 3/4 front spacers, 32" KM2's, IRO dual Tenneco Steering Stabilizers, ProComp ES3000 shocks, Tom Woods front DS, Rola Roof Rack, Saguaro Front Shackles, Overland sliders, Flowmaster Exhaust, LEDs in the interior, Cobra CB, 6000K Hid's, 3500K fogs, Fog Lights up top, Tinted Lights...
Uglyducklyin713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #6049
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcrew View Post
Look what the postman brought me. Woo hoo!

How long was the wait?
PhantomWJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #6050
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirruslydakota View Post
Todays projects, minus one heated passanger mirror that hasn't arrived yet (Got a pack of 25 door retainers for $5). Install new O2 sensor to replace burned out one. Install power steering cooler and change the fluid. Oh, and renewed the tags for another year.
Is that power steering cooler made to bolt up to a WJ!? I'm very interested!

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #6051
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Got some input from SMUNNS and put these together...welds need to get finished...need to cut at an angle at the ends then cap them, primer them and paint them.....
PhantomWJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #6052
alifted4x4
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyducklyin713 View Post

Sweet!!!
2000 WJ 6 1/2" lift,IRO Coils, IRO Front ADJ Long Arms, Clayton Rear Long Arms, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS Track bar, JKS Bar Pins, K & N FIPK, 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 1.5" Wheel Spacers, Addco Rear Sway Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Flowmaster 40,2002 Cluster to be continued.....
alifted4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #6053
thisguyhasadd2
2002 WJ 

nice and subtle those look good
thisguyhasadd2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #6054
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomWJ View Post
Got some input from SMUNNS and put these together...welds need to get finished...need to cut at an angle at the ends then cap them, primer them and paint them.....
They look low-profile, sleek, and well done... NICE

On topic... I went out and cleaned a couple spots of dried (lipstick? Soda?) off of my Jeep from the party-goers meandering through the parking lot last night. This is really starting to piss me off I dont know how the heck this stuff is splattering up on my roof ?! And its not like theres any fingerprint marks or signs that somebodys been touching my WJ... its like one tiny drop of I dont know what the heck it is. Week 1 I was here I got a purple spot now tonight just now I noticed a green one. They came right off with my fingernail because of how much wax I have on and its also water soluble... I have no clue. College

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #6055
Blkdvll
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86

They look low-profile, sleek, and well done... NICE

On topic... I went out and cleaned a couple spots of dried (lipstick? Soda?) off of my Jeep from the party-goers meandering through the parking lot last night. This is really starting to piss me off I dont know how the heck this stuff is splattering up on my roof ?! And its not like theres any fingerprint marks or signs that somebodys been touching my WJ... its like one tiny drop of I dont know what the heck it is. Week 1 I was here I got a purple spot now tonight just now I noticed a green one. They came right off with my fingernail because of how much wax I have on and its also water soluble... I have no clue. College
Birds that eat a lot of berries....
2004 4.0L w/242 WJ - Front tow points, Rear D Shackel, 3"/2.5" lift, 245/75 Falken ATs, Sway Bar delete, Overland Sliders, T-Case Skid, Hella 500's, Halved Bumper, Custom Rad.Core Skid, Soft 8's, MV50 OBA, Hi-lift/lift mate, shovel, (1st)On-Board Cooler, OME S.S., Rola Basket.....more soon
Blkdvll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2011, 01:18 AM   #6056
Cirruslydakota
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by compcrasher86 View Post
Is that power steering cooler made to bolt up to a WJ!? I'm very interested!
Sure is. Its part of the Class IV tow package offered from 99 till I think 01. You can still get it seperately from the dealer but I priced it at around $80 earlier this year. I found this one on ebay, had it shipped in, cleaned it, pressure checked it, and painted it. I dont have any pictures of it installed since I just got done installing it along with the O2 sensor and its 2 am. But if you want to see exactly where it goes:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...w-pics-530365/

Post #3 Step 15
Post #4 Step 24
Post #5 Step 33

I used this as reference for routing the new hose. I figured since ill be running bigger tires in a month or two why just change the power steering fluid when I can upgrade while im in there? Also, want one? Then heres your chance. Two showed up in one week which is kind of rare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...X%3AIT&vxp=mtr

I buy often from this guy and hes been great so far. I picked up the cooler for 0.01 and paid $15 to ship it here.
Cirruslydakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2011, 01:20 AM   #6057
BreadsWJ
2002 WJ 

Did a full transfusion on the WJ today.

Replaced diff fluids, transfer case fluid, oil change, power steering fluid and tranny fluid.
Dang it gets pricey for all this, but happy my baby is healthy!!

Doing yearly rustproofing tomorrow and uninstalling roof rack and taillight guards for the winter season.

Takes time but that's why she purrs like a kitten and people are amazed that it's an almost 10 year old truck that runs so well and doesn't have a spot of rust.

Gotta keep up with it to conquer the hot summers and VERY cold winters with lotsa salt on the roads.

Cheers all!

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f130/wj-grand-cherokee-lift-parts-much-more-1341973/#post13225037[/url]

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/grand-cherokee-wj-overland-rock-rails-roof-rack-cross-rails-1351259/[/url]

"He who seeks knowledge, begins with humbleness" - Anon
BreadsWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2011, 03:06 AM   #6058
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyducklyin713 View Post

very nice!! same deck i had in my integra type R.
alwaysHI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #6059
CheapGuy
2005 WK 

Finally fixed my rear hatch release, put on my new roof rack and had a remote start/alarm installed. Note to anyone doing a remote start - make sure you get a couple of extra keys made BEFORE you have it installed.
Unread 10-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #6060
WJGERRY
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkdvll View Post

Playing in the sand
you still going to pismo on the 4th?
you shoule post that pic here lol
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f317/...dunes-1151048/

on topic.. gonna wash the mud off jeep today.. no rain for a while
WJGERRY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.