Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#7,788 ·
Put on my $35 driving lights. Figured I'd avoid chopping up the grill more than I needed (still had to slot for the mounting brackets). Now that the brackets are in, I'll throw some quality lights on down the road.

#7,790 ·
Ordered diff covers from kolak. Now to decide on a color to paint them...

#7,792 ·
Replaced the oil pump a few months ago. Yes, at 98k, and yes, I'm sure it wasnt just a sensor telling me I had no oil pressure. Extremely rare instance, but it happened.

Everything out of the way:

This is the reason I use royal purple. Nice and clean:

#7,793 ·
wjjeepman34 said:
Replaced the oil pump a few months ago. Yes, at 98k, and yes, I'm sure it wasnt just a sensor telling me I had no oil pressure. Extremely rare instance, but it happened.

Everything out of the way:

This is the reason I use royal purple. Nice and clean:
I was about to ask what oil filter you use and then I saw the Mobil one :thumbsup: and then I was about to ask what oil you ran and I read royal purple. Keep up the good work. I run the mopar filters religiously, $5 at Walmart model M-090

Today I threw $40 in my WJs tank. Now that I have the OME suspension it drives like I'd expect a German suv to drive and as a side effect ive gotten picky about every last little noise or rattle it makes... Grr

#7,796 ·
installed new radiator

Just got a new radiator from Griffin , needed to do a little triming but not to bad this is going to be great for 4 wheeling out in Death Valley this summer .

Attachments

#7,798 ·
Saw this right before bed and decided I "needed" to go for a fuel run. Can say the varilock and 247 work great but the new tires my wifes grandma put on are terrible in the snow. I bet the company ripped her off when selling them to her too...

Besides needing new tires I really want to get an ome lift...

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

PhantomWJ said:
What kinda diff cover?
Hes getting me a factory d30 and srt8 d44a(real drain plug). Thinking either hemi orange or chevy orange. Figured I really want swaybars and dont want to fiddle aftermarket ones quite yet.

#7,799 ·
I rebuilt all of the control arm bushings with new poly, and replaced my rear upper arms with an IRO A-arm. The rest of my parts arrived today from Kolak, so I will be working on the brakes tomorrow.