Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#7,601 ·
Changed the oil, fuel filter and made adjustments to the intake system. Didnt think I could make the WJ run any smoother then she already did, but hey Ive been wrong before!:thumbsup:

I can see the H.O getting up there with a long enough straight away. I save anything over 110 for the 06" E500 Mercedes and the BMW's haha
No need for a long straight away. My 4.7 low output with just a airaid jr and kolak 3in hauls and Im pretty sure I could hit the speed limiter in no time. The 4.7l is no joke when the hammer goes down. Lets just say I floored it once before the mods and once after and I wont be doing that again as jeeps were not meant to go fast. But knowing I have that power does make me all giddy inside. :tea:

#7,602 ·
Replaced my water pump, thermostat, engine coolant and and just in time to have 4x4 for a snow storm

#7,603 ·
85IrocZ-28 said:
Well said. I may have had it up to 85 a couple of times, but speeds exceeding 100 MPH are not what jeeps are made for.
I agree with you 100%.

#7,605 ·
Above 85 my instant fuel economy hits the mid to lower single digits quick so I rarely take it over 75. After that it just gets awful fuel economy and I don't need to see the gas station anymore than I already do. If I want to go fast then I hop into the GT or ST Focus, as for the Jeep its slow and steady and its nice to take your time and enjoy the ride once in a while.

#7,611 ·
Got my Jeep back today from the Mechanic!

#7,615 ·
mckoolkid2010 said:
got a photo of the new style long arms andy at ironman4x4 just made for me. what you guys think?
Beefy. Does anyone else do square arms, or just Clayton?

#7,617 ·
Replaced my Steering Stabilizer on Tuesday, Bashed it on a rock and popped all the seals, and all the fluid leaked out. Bought the IRO relocation kit that allows you to add an extra stabilizer higher, took the lower stabilizer off, so just the one, so foar seems like it is fine.

Attachments

#7,618 ·
Got my new dual fuel lantern and stove. Makes my dub happy bc it takes up less room than propane bottles. Buddy gets 40% off Coleman.com. shananananana

Attachments

#7,619 ·
Gave mine the day off.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle