What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 355 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 09-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #5311
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

Just got done completly cleaning interior of jeep today,Armor all'ed everything,man there's a lot of leather and plastic in these Grands,getting it ready for the Indy Fall 4 Wheel Jamboree this weekend.

rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #5312
RedlegWJ
1999 WJ 

Bought my front 4.10's for my 44 swap. Now for the Brown truck to quit taking so long.... taps foot impatiently.
Gray 99 Laredo with '04 driveline wap. Tons of fun coming soon. Steel bumpers. 5 1/2" IRO coils, IRO adj. track bar. Rancho RS9000 Addco rear sway. 2"x.250" DOM long arms with johny joints. Custom A-arm with ball joint delete (J-joint). JK Moab wheels/ 33x 12.5 x 17 Cooper SST. Bushwacker Flares.
RedlegWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #5313
roach68
1999 WJ 

Finally got everything together for my lift. 3" IRO, Bilsteins from Kolak, new isolators and Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70 R-17 mounted on Black Rock Vipers. And I replaced all my Tie-rod ends.
picture-067.jpg   picture-068.jpg  
Unread 09-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #5314
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach68
Finally got everything together for my lift. 3" IRO, Bilsteins from Kolak, new isolators and Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70 R-17 mounted on Black Rock Vipers. And I replaced all my Tie-rod ends.
That Looks really good! Awsome, Nice Jeep man. 2thumbsup! 
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #5315
GrandAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwobblez View Post
Finally finished installing all my engine bolt-on's for my 4.0. I went with an OBX header since I had really good luck with them on my Honda's, and never noticed an appreciable difference between them and my DC Sports headers. OBX header was only $250, so I figured it was worth a try. Know this, you will need finishing touches done by a muffler shop to install these headers. The flange on the collectors did not match up to my 2 pre-cats (needed to have pipes enlarged at pre-cat. No dyno's done before and after, sorry.

Here is a sound clip of finished product, cold air intake, 62mm throttle body, header, magnaflow cat, Flowmaster series 40 muffler with 2.25 tailpipe. Oh, and at the end you can see my nightshades tinted tailights and how much light comes through.
Sounds mean as He**!!! I see you got your cladding painted also. Nice job

Whats your Honda history ?

I went through (2) S2000's and a "Honda"/Acura TL before I got my Jeep.

First was a 2005 @ 415ish RWHP, InlinPro turbo kit:

Sold and moved on to a 2001 Spa Yellow tuned @ 15psi - 508HP and 361tq:

-Dual Ball bearing t67 turbo|Pfab Equal Legnth Top mount manifold|Tial 44mm wastegate|Pfab intercooler piping|Tial 50mm Q BOV|Precision 650hp intercooler core
Motor: Cometic 2mm headgasket |AEM 1052 ECU|Brian Crower Springs and retainers|Hondata Intake manifold gasket|AEM 3.5 bar map sensor|Precision 880cc injectors | Custom 3 inch exhaust
Clutch: Competition Clutches Stage 4 6 puck
Misc: Tein S-tech springs|Battery Relocated to the trunk|Fuse box relocated to fender

2005 Acura TL:

AEM Intake, XLR8 Exhaust, XLR8 J-Pipe and XLR8 Race Pipe, Eibach Springs, Type-S Truck Lip

----------------------------------------

Still loving the lift by the way!
- Even though the jeep has been down for 3 weeks because the shop is screwing me around about axle seals that they screwed up and now don't want to "re-fix"
GrandAZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #5316
alifted4x4
2000 WJ 

took my pin stripe off!
2000 WJ 6 1/2" lift,IRO Coils, IRO Front ADJ Long Arms, Clayton Rear Long Arms, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS Track bar, JKS Bar Pins, K & N FIPK, 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 1.5" Wheel Spacers, Addco Rear Sway Bar, IRO Rear Sway Bar Links, Flowmaster 40,2002 Cluster to be continued.....
alifted4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #5317
roadcrew
1999 WJ 

Hey grandaz. You confused me. Thought I was in the wrong place.
Lots of work to those buzz bombs. Nice. :: cheers::
roadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #5318
GrandAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcrew View Post
Hey grandaz. You confused me. Thought I was in the wrong place.
Lots of work to those buzz bombs. Nice. :: cheers::
I figured it would throw someone off

Since this is the jeep forum I guess...this is how she STILL sits

Unread 09-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #5319
liquidxit2
2002 WJ 

Removed the water pump.
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 low output quadradrive. 31in General Grabber AT2, OME HD, bilstein 5100, IRO sway links, addco rear sway. Kolak 3in exhaust with flowmaster SUV 50, magnaflow 3in cat, Custom K and N FIPK, modded airbox with ram air, Fastman 71mm Throttle body, PML RFE Deep pan, Autometer digital trans temp gauge, P.I.E. aux adapter, Infinity reference 3.5/6x9/6.5, 200w inverter, surco rack, front/rear/cargo husky liners.
WJ Build!
liquidxit2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #5320
Son-of-Beast
2002 WJ 

Didn't do the work but paid the bill - new carrier bearings for the rear end. Major pitting in the race for one, looked like it was starting to get an eccentric motion going, had 3 pitted areas - the other one had some pitting but not as bad. Funny something like that could make as much noise as it was making, but considering the RPM's it sees, not really surprising.

Nice and smooth and quiet now - bet my mileage goes back up too.

Also had the front end looked at. PO had removed the axle shafts and front DS. Shop found the front ring and pinion were toast. Front carrier and hydrolok are serviceable but will need an overhaul - full estimate will come in tomorrow but I know it is going to be spendy - betting around $1500. Not right away but will be done before winter travel season (relatives in Kansas).
'Son-of-Beast' - '02 WJ Limited, 4.7, 545RFE 5-spd Auto, Quadra-Drive, KOR 2.5" BB, Rancho RS5000's, Firestone Destination AT 265/70R17's, Flowmaster DeltaFlow 40, KMA/TAG armor, JK Fuel Door, Spyder CCFL Halo Projectors, LED Taillights, LED Interior Lights - Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...imited-956744/
Son-of-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #5321
deathwobblez
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Whats your Honda history ?
Well, nothing as fancy as yours,

1990 Civic Hatch
1995 Civic Sedan
1998 Civic EX Coupe
1991 Integra RS Coupe with 98 B18B Swap
1994 Integra GSR Sedan

Only the last 2 were fast, but not turbo S2K fast. I have some pictures on the other computer. I miss the 91 Integra, I wish I had that thing still for running around town, but I sold it before we moved from San Diego to AZ because I wasn't driving it much.

Oh, and I haven't painted the cladding yet... Still deciding what to do. It's just kind of dark in the garage I guess.
Unread 09-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #5322
wsar10
2003 WJ 

^ooh ooh can I play, I had an 89 Ac Integra we did the V-Tech swap @20k mi. in it not real fast but alot quicker than the orig. 1.6l IIRC

replaced front DS door check.

-03 WJ laredo 4.0 120k a few minor mods
-93 XJ 5spd, 3" zone lift
wsar10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #5323
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsar10
replaced front DS door check.
Where did you buy it, what Cost?
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #5324
wsar10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Where did you buy it, what Cost?
moparliquidators.com
I looked for hours and this was the cheapest, $52.74 shipped

-03 WJ laredo 4.0 120k a few minor mods
-93 XJ 5spd, 3" zone lift
wsar10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #5325
GrandAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwobblez View Post
Well, nothing as fancy as yours,

1990 Civic Hatch
1995 Civic Sedan
1998 Civic EX Coupe
1991 Integra RS Coupe with 98 B18B Swap
1994 Integra GSR Sedan

Only the last 2 were fast, but not turbo S2K fast. I have some pictures on the other computer. I miss the 91 Integra, I wish I had that thing still for running around town, but I sold it before we moved from San Diego to AZ because I wasn't driving it much.

Oh, and I haven't painted the cladding yet... Still deciding what to do. It's just kind of dark in the garage I guess.
I have always actually wanted an integra for town cruising.

Looked like in your exhaust video your above license plate trim piece, handle, and bumpers where all color matched.....that's what made me think it was complete.

You planning on painting or bedlining when the time comes?

How's the butt dyno feel with the new headers and bolt on's?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.