Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#6,681 ·
#6,683 ·
Pulled a bad transfer case out this weekend that didn't have Part-time mode and swapped in a used one bought here in Classifieds.

Now planning for a move to 3in OME HD springs floating atop 17in JK OEM tires and MX-6 shocks. I"m shopping for dark 17" rims now. Do I still need to focus on rims with 4in backspacing?

Thanks!

#6,684 ·
the factory chrome grille insert i ordered came in last night. threw it on this morning, looked way out of place with the rest of my wj being gray and black, not to mention it was missing the louvers that go between the slats so it was a straight shot to my radiator. so i took it back off and put the old one on. gunna order the inner grille piece in the next few days if i can find one for the right price. then painting the factory grille black with plasti dip.

#6,685 ·
-zapper- said:
the factory chrome grille insert i ordered came in last night. threw it on this morning, looked way out of place with the rest of my wj being gray and black, not to mention it was missing the louvers that go between the slats so it was a straight shot to my radiator. so i took it back off and put the old one on. gunna order the inner grille piece in the next few days if i can find one for the right price. then painting the factory grille black with plasti dip.
I have one, because I took mine off to go with the gutter guard mesh inserts. PM me and I will get you a picture.

#6,695 ·
little_Jeep said:
Doesn't matter what you want....... ask the Jeep what it wants.

Remember this:

What the Jeep wants.... The Jeep gets.
The jeep wants my wallet lol.

#6,697 ·
little_Jeep said:
It wants your wallet, your credit cards, your bank accounts, all of your future paychecks, plus the change in the couch cushions.
You are very true on that statement

#6,699 ·
joshcraig78 said:
I went to try and go to a private trail at 2:30 this morning but it was burmed up at the trail head. Got a little mud on the truck had to wash out before my wife woke up though.Not to dirty though
Incognito wheeling. Nice