Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#5,682 ·
Changes oil. Trimmed right fender due to rubbing. Needs more but whatever. Installed switches for lights. Installed lights. Got tires put on. Vacuumed out. All in all a decent day.

Oh, and got my jeepforum.com sticker too. :p

Attachments

#5,683 ·
#5,686 ·
#5,689 ·
...and never again will I buy a purolator oil, and/or any filter. last one diddnt seal right and it leaked oil. I'm new here, my first post!.
Welcome to JeepForum.com. Enjoy your stay. There is a plethora of info available to you.

:2thumbsup:

#5,692 ·
Is that carbon fiber on your door panel trim?
I think it is... looks slightly out of place for my taste though... I also woudlnt put oversized 20" rims on my Jeep (I feel they belong on a cadillac rather) but thats completely the discretion of the owner and theres nothing wrong with that if its a street vehicle I guess. Term being Race Inspired Cosmetic Enthusiast.

IMO Best Jeep interior is the overland two tone followed by limited agate with the faux wood

Late night, boring highway
Heh, the i6 is really useless above 80 i've noticed but she gets going eventually if your foot is down. Be careful how that link is connected to you also, dont want to self incriminate yourself if somebody takes negatively to that.

On another note I cursed my WJ tonight. Over the summer my wiper blades died real prematurely so I replaced them just last week. They worked fine for a week and now they're streaking so I'm pretty pissed. Rain-X Weatherbeaters, $25 worth of wiper I'm pissed. I think there must be something else I'm missing. I've wiped the windshield down hard with invisible glass but I think I need some kind of hardcore way of removing everything from the glass and then maybe I can re-wax it. Its weird too because it streaks in what looks like patterns of water drips that will not go away.

#5,696 ·
WJGERRY said:
Is that carbon fiber on your door panel trim?
Yes it is! Just click the link in my signature to see how i did it.

Sent from my Iphone4

Attachments

#5,697 ·
Poured kitty litter under the WJ due to the power steering leaking and all the rained spreading it to half the driveway and cussed the whole time I was doing an oil change on the KJ as I could see the mess...

#5,698 ·
liquidxit2 said:
Poured kitty litter under the WJ due to the power steering leaking and all the rained spreading it to half the driveway and cussed the whole time I was doing an oil change on the KJ as I could see the mess...
I need to pour litter too....I did my tranny fluid change and didnt put the gasket flush (had to be to work so I rushed) so now its dropping all over my driveway :(

#5,699 ·
I need to pour litter too....I did my tranny fluid change and didnt put the gasket flush (had to be to work so I rushed) so now its dropping all over my driveway :(
Yeah I keep a bin in my garage just for crappy situations like this.