What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 195 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 05-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #2911
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanlad1980 View Post
spent an hour swearing at it on the side whilst it cooled down on the side of the road as the ***** keeps cutting out!
throwing code 0320 so i really should change crank position sensor, any advice welcomed as looks a ***** to change
Do a search on this... I just did Crank Sensor replacement on my 2000 WJ with the I6... it is a Royal PITA and will involve duct tape, string, and lots of prayers.. PM if questions.

little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #2912
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Surch and Check out My Interior bezels trim thread, everything is written There. All you need is 60$, 8-10hours and alot of patiants. Good luck
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #2913
Scibbyz99WJ
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmeckman View Post
thanks for the input guys, yeah the wheel is cracked and has some of her honda embedded into it. I drove it home and it seemed ok no faster than 40mph as i live close, but i will have it looked at by a mechanic for sure. I am mad thought just got it the way wanted it (for now at least) . The fender wont let the door open either, its pushed into it. I expect the worst and hope for the best
if she did that to your dub. I want to see what the honda looks like!

Closed minds should go hand in hand with closed mouths
Scibbyz99WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #2914
deanlad1980
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_Jeep View Post
Do a search on this... I just did Crank Sensor replacement on my 2000 WJ with the I6... it is a Royal PITA and will involve duct tape, string, and lots of prayers.. PM if questions.
haha!
Ive just done a search of every post by you and I cant find it, sorry Im a newbie here I will keep searching.
Cheers
deanlad1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #2915
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanlad1980

haha!
Ive just done a search of every post by you and I cant find it, sorry Im a newbie here I will keep searching.
Cheers
Maybe it isnt his thread, surch by threads not his posts.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #2916
jsutt23
1999 WJ 

Painted my grill rims and cattle gaurd. Pics up soon as i get finished with the last 2 rims.
jsutt23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #2917
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Got my varilok axles prepped and primed today
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #2918
dafox
1999 WJ 

Washed and Waxed it... waiting to upload pics... apparently need a microsd card for that.
dafox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #2919
straty1987

went to auto zone and picked 3157 sockets for the quad tail light mod, windshield was fuild was (on sale), and a license plate frame to try can clean up the look since last one got it from the salt.

came to the conclusion the new group of guys are not any good to take advices from like always after 3 stupid things in a 5 min span.
1.one could not find a part for my fathers car (because 4 different engines are for that car) just going back with the part number since its a special order.
2. did nto know what the hub was.
3. they started confusion a guy over synthetic, regular, and high mile old. he bought synthetic blend by accident and want to swap it to regular. told him once you use synthetic cant go back, will damage his high mile car "150K" with out high miles oil, and a few more odd things. wanted to help but he was so far into it would of not helped just wanted to swap it for regular.
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #2920
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

Didnt do anything to her today,gotta save money for GAS!!! it just spiked here at 4.29 a gallon,I was hoping that killing Bin Laden might help ease gas a little--- NOT!!
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #2921
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

just put on HID reverse lights into the stock tail lights. now i can SEE through 5over5% tint. hahahaha! will upload pics later
alwaysHI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #2922
02MallCrawler
2002 WJ 

Pulled the oil pan, head, and all the pistons...3 out of 6 were junk. Honed the cylinders, and planning to hopefully get the olds wrist pins pressed out and the new pistons and pins installed....joy
Unread 05-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #2923
WJguyinKC
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanlad1980
spent an hour swearing at it on the side whilst it cooled down on the side of the road as the ***** keeps cutting out!
throwing code 0320 so i really should change crank position sensor, any advice welcomed as looks a ***** to change
Some advice: don't buy o'reillys house brand sensor. When mine went, I did, and the 1/1000th of an inch paper spacer (or some ridiculously thin number) on the end, which is critical, came right off after getting it into the bell housing...which yes, was a pita. Another guy on here had the same issue and same experience with the mastercrap part.

If you're gonna do it, get one of those swively bendy extensions, since there's just no room to get a hand up there. Good luck!
WJguyinKC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 01:53 AM   #2924
deanlad1980
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJguyinKC View Post
Some advice: don't buy o'reillys house brand sensor. When mine went, I did, and the 1/1000th of an inch paper spacer (or some ridiculously thin number) on the end, which is critical, came right off after getting it into the bell housing...which yes, was a pita. Another guy on here had the same issue and same experience with the mastercrap part.

If you're gonna do it, get one of those swively bendy extensions, since there's just no room to get a hand up there. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice, Ive done a fair bit of work on my jeep but think this is a stealership job as they quoted £44 labour, sounds and looks a b i t c h of a job, just want my beast back on the road so i can waste some more cash on fuel
joined here for some advice and what a great site it is, think ill be sticking around!
deanlad1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #2925
GhostKnife

washed and detailed it, getting ready to go out on the boat and then to the bar later!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.