What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1920 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #28786
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Cleaned here up inside and out 8-) so nice to have it clean, I think it lost 30 or 40 lbs of weight doing it to, sorry Dirty Harrys car wash lol

image-3791700562.jpg

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #28787
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

My neighbor finally brought home his scanner and smoke machine to diagnose p0442 and p0455 codes. I took my rear cover off 3 weeks ago to paint it and waited for him to bring them home since. It is finally diagnosed to the purge valve up front so I'll be stopping up at auto zone tomorrow to pick up a new one. Evap lights been on for months now, I sure am gonna miss that light. Lol. And I get to put my bumper cover back on. Hooray
Jaketit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #28788
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping View Post
This ^ for Ebay threads too. Thought this was for what you did to your WJ thread. Just sayin...

I don't have a WJ thread. Confused. Clarify.

Sent from my iPad using electrons

Was agreeing with you about what you said and that this is not the thread to post random found jeeps on ebay.

I was saying your right.

On topic. Picked up a clutch fan at the pick n pull off a 04 4.0 special ed WJ.
gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 07:54 PM   #28789
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Gotcha

Sent from my iPad using electrons
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #28790
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping

Was agreeing with you about what you said and that this is not the thread to post random found jeeps on ebay.

I was saying your right.

On topic. Picked up a clutch fan at the pick n pull off a 04 4.0 special ed WJ.
For the record I was takin coffee break IN my WJ while searching eBay on my phone. Soooo you could say I turned my WJ into my mobile command center. I guess it would have been better if I noted this at the time of my post. LMAO. Sorry for the mix up. Just please don't put me in the category of the "washed it" posts or the certain members who think this thread is also the "classifieds".
cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #28791
Johnyre
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly View Post
For the record I was takin coffee break IN my WJ while searching eBay on my phone. Soooo you could say I turned my WJ into my mobile command center. I guess it would have been better if I noted this at the time of my post. LMAO. Sorry for the mix up. Just please don't put me in the category of the "washed it" posts or the certain members who think this thread is also the "classifieds".
Lmao

I put new bushings in my front sway bar. was a PITA to get the bolts out without air tools
cut my self a few times and even got a blood blister out of it
Johnyre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #28792
rickcricket
2002 WJ 

Had my P1494 code smoke tested by my buddy who works at the Jeep dealership. So, no smoke came out anywhere! My next step is replacing the leak detection pump. Anyone replaced one before? Seems like they are supposed to last for a long time.

I have been fighting this forever! New gas cap, all new evap lines, replaced fuses, and a new evap purge solenoid. Anything else I should try before I buy this stupid pump?
rickcricket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #28793
AzLongArmWj
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacedward View Post
Nice! what size of lift and tires you have
Rough country 6 1/2 long arm lift on 265 r17
AzLongArmWj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #28794
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzLongArmWj View Post

Rough country 6 1/2 long arm lift on 265 r17
Your wj is sweet
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2014, 12:02 AM   #28795
fayceoff
Ninja pirate

1999 WJ 

Installed new headlights (got a great deal off Craigslist), put on the personalized plates, and washed it. Of courseit started to rain on the way to work... oh well.

"Be polite... Be professional... But have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Engine compartment LED mod http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...te-up-2260105/
fayceoff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2014, 12:10 AM   #28796
irzyxel
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly View Post
Too late.
Unread 03-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #28797
veiri86

2003 WJ 

I put Kolak Exhaust today, the 3" inch pipe from the Y pipe down till the exhaust tip with Flowmaster 50 muffler and Magnaflow high flow cat. converter. I knew that I never had mini cats, but I thought I had catalytic converter, but when I removed it, I found out that my catalytic converter was just plain empty metal box, may be it was put just to quieten the noise, because in 2001, here all the car were ran by leaded fuel.

The installation took almost 45 minutes by normal exhaust shop guy, actually the installation was easy and smooth as everything was well built and designed by Kolak, this guy always keeps impressing me how good are his stuff and knowledge.

Will post video soon.

01' 4.7 Limited WJ 5" lifted, Rubicon Express 4.5" coil springs with IRO critical path setup and Bilstien 5100 shocks all around, JKS adjustable Trackbar (KOR bushings), JKS HD tie rod (MOOG problem solver Ends), JKS HD drag link (Moog Probel solver Ends), 4.56 Yukon ring and pinion, Moog HD SSD107 Steering Stabilizer, IRO Front drive shaft conversion, Stillen slotted rotors all around with Stillen brake pads, IRO adjustable A-Arm, 3" all the way Kolak Exhaust with High flow Magnaflow Cat. Converter and Flowmaster Super 50 Muffler, 285/70R17 AT Kumho (33") on 17" BlackWheel rims 909B, K&N Cold air intake, Four nozzles Bosch injectors, and Flashpaq 3780.

03' 4.7 H.O WJ 3" lifted, OME HD with 0.5" Coil spacers and Bilstien 5100 shocks all around, JKS adjustable Trackbar (KOR bushings), Moog Problem solver TRE's, IRO Front drive shaft conversion, IRO adjustable A-Arm, High flow magnaflow mini cats, high flow magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Super 44 muffler, 265/65R17 AT Yokohama on 17" Rays rims, and Flashpaq 3780
veiri86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2014, 02:27 AM   #28798
Locutus
1999 WJ 

bought some tow hooks
Unread 03-13-2014, 04:33 AM   #28799
nUcKiNfUtZ

2003 WJ 

I was multitasking in my WJ today. All at the same time i was:

Driving in a snowstorm
Doing the speed limit
AND! getting pulled over and ticketed for doing 56 in a 55.

Apparently, 33's don't allow you to drive faster than what the state police consider reasonable and "prudent"

Anyway, heres a shot I got while driving around.

Unread 03-13-2014, 04:53 AM   #28800
HiPERnx
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcKiNfUtZ
I was multitasking in my WJ today. All at the same time i was: Driving in a snowstorm Doing the speed limit AND! getting pulled over and ticketed for doing 56 in a 55. Apparently, 33's don't allow you to drive faster than what the state police consider reasonable and "prudent" Anyway, heres a shot I got while driving around.
That's one fine looking wj !
Bushwacker fenders and 4.5" lift?
HiPERnx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.