What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1867 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 02-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #27991
roadcrew
1999 WJ 

I like how we gripe when a shopping cart or some other moron puts a little ding in our beloved WJs, but it it is a gouge down the side from that rock or some bent quarter panels from not hitting the line just right its Ok.

roadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #27992
Locutus
1999 WJ 

Wj

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CKKR4WL3R View Post
YESTERDAY, I had the ReZeppa Joint rebuilt on my front drive shaft. This morning I installed it and new rear brake pads just before the snow storm. Off to Lou's Custom exhaust to have a new muffler installed. Nice to have 4WD back and a quieter exhaust! Next week? Registration and inspection.
Ha Ha I know Lous. Im from Revere
Locutus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #27993
golfinWJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcrew View Post
I like how we gripe when a shopping cart or some other moron puts a little ding in our beloved WJs, but it it is a gouge down the side from that rock or some bent quarter panels from not hitting the line just right its Ok.
I don't mind if my jeep gets dinged up due to my own stupidity but it makes me a little upset when some other person's stupidity causes her to get hurt
golfinWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #27994
Fawkes
WJ recovery gear

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitFyre79 View Post
It's called PORK ROLL dammit! Jersey just disowned you. LMAO!
Yeah, go ahead and try and order "pork roll" at a Diner North of 195. You will be lucky to get this:

You must be from Monmouth County or South (Damn Philly influence). To the majority of the population of NJ, it's Taylor Ham. It always has been, and it always will be.

ETA: Bridgewater? Either you're a transplant from South Jersey, or things have changed over the last 20 years.

Click to order:
WJ Stand-Alone Shackle Tabs.
WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Kits.

Kris Fox
kfox@fawkesmfg.com
www.fawkesfab.com
Fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #27995
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanever View Post

That's nothing when ur in the Montana
Black Ice!! Just picked me up some last night. The lady friend was complaining about how strong it was, and I couldn't really smell it. I guess you do sorta get used to them.

BOT, finished painting my wheels black, painted the front bumper (not the facia) black also. Now the grill, bumper, and rims are all the same semigloss black. Back seats going in as I write this. Theyve been out for months and I realize how poorly I keep the inside of my jeep clean when theyre out. And this weekend ill be finally picking up the metal for a little project that Gcjeeping gave me the idea for while we were at lunch awhile back. So my build thread might awake from hibernation
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #27996
Fawkes
WJ recovery gear

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitFyre79 View Post
It's called PORK ROLL dammit! Jersey just disowned you. LMAO!
You probably call them "hoagies", and root for the Eagles, too dontcha?

Click to order:
WJ Stand-Alone Shackle Tabs.
WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Kits.

Kris Fox
kfox@fawkesmfg.com
www.fawkesfab.com
Fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #27997
oaklyjeep10
2002 WJ 

Went playing in the snow in Georgia

image-1107869236.jpg
RCLAs | IRO 6.5" springs| Nitto Trail Grapplers 35s | Smitty built 8000 | Custom front Bumper | Complete sound system 2 12s | BTF cover and truss (rear) | Custom sliders | Flashpaq [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/dhalls-build-1508292/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/dhalls-build-1508292/[/URL]
oaklyjeep10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #27998
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklyjeep10 View Post
Did you make the grill? I want one!!
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:45 PM   #27999
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm
Black Ice!! Just picked me up some last night. The lady friend was complaining about how strong it was, and I couldn't really smell it. I guess you do sorta get used to them. BOT, finished painting my wheels black, painted the front bumper (not the facia) black also. Now the grill, bumper, and rims are all the same semigloss black. Back seats going in as I write this. Theyve been out for months and I realize how poorly I keep the inside of my jeep clean when theyre out. And this weekend ill be finally picking up the metal for a little project that Gcjeeping gave me the idea for while we were at lunch awhile back. So my build thread might awake from hibernation
Are you thinking about his qtr armor too?

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #28000
JeepNowski
2004 WJ 

YAY! (sarcasm) Just put @ $1000 into my WJ for tires and a new..yes I bought a brand new...resonator box and today my oil pressure gauge went crazy. Looks to be the oil pressure sensor (whatever the little bit above the oil filter is anyway) but I'm not 100% sure about it. I'm fairly certain though.....oil level is perfect, I'm due for a change within a few hundred miles but not overdue, and I am using a extra capacity filter, 5w-30 penzoil high mileage oil. The gauge went haywire yesterday once, then this AM while finding a parking spot at work it did it again, always around low idle speeds (500rpm due to an existing vacuum leak I'm about to fix when the part comes in). But when I left this afternoon, every time I would round a corner at low speed and low (500 or so) rpm the oil pressure gauge would dip down to midway between 1/2 and zero and eventually to zero if I didn't give it a little gas to up the revs. At a stop light I had to hold one foot on the brake and the other on the gas to keep the revs around 800 or so OR put it in neutral and keep the revs about 800 to keep the oil pressure gauge from dipping down. I have never had this problem prior to yesterday's once before today when it did it ALL the time.

Searching the forums leads me to believe that I'm probably going to need to replace the oil pressure sensor (the one just above the oil filter on the 4.7V8) but it still scares the holy jeebus out of anyone.
JeepNowski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 07:55 PM   #28001
red2black00
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklyjeep10
That grill!!!!
red2black00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #28002
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

THat grill almost looks like a Chevy symbol. LOL

-GCJEEPING's build/mod thread-IT'S A GREEN THING...
gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #28003
SpitFyre79
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkes
You probably call them "hoagies", and root for the Eagles, too dontcha?
I call them "Subs" and I root for the Miami Dolphins. Jersey born and breed. Scotch Plains to Flemington to Bridgewater. 8 months each in MD & SC. Lol!

JERSEY STRONG - KCCO
SpitFyre79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #28004
Ratm
2004 WJ 

Had my new tires put on... Falken Rocky Mountain ATs 255/65r17
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:45 PM   #28005
Son-of-Beast
2002 WJ 

Made some real progress this afternoon on modding and fitting the TAG Rock Sliders. Once I got used to using it, the HF Ange Grinder and cut-off wheels made quick work of the cuts I needed to make. Still not sure about how far they drop down, although there is still at least a half-inch of vertical fitment, and the previous inch to inch and half made a big difference.

Here is the rail in near final position

Still thinking about cutting the bracket up and snugging them up even closer to the pinch weld, but not sure yet.
'Son-of-Beast' - '02 WJ Limited, 4.7, 545RFE 5-spd Auto, Quadra-Drive, KOR 2.5" BB, Rancho RS5000's, Firestone Destination AT 265/70R17's, Flowmaster DeltaFlow 40, KMA/TAG armor, JK Fuel Door, Spyder CCFL Halo Projectors, LED Taillights, LED Interior Lights - Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...imited-956744/
Son-of-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.