What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1866 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 02-13-2014, 10:16 AM   #27976
zakary0811
1999 WJ 

I tried to leave driveway and couldn't. Guess street tires and 18 inches of snow don't go together.

Unread 02-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #27977
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly
Plus they'd have to catch you first. Ill take a WJ over a crown Vic in a foot of snow all day. Haha.
That is the best thing I have ever heard
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 10:39 AM   #27978
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Ordered new Moog coil isolators and Mopar mid case and recirc blend assembly to have enough parts around so my todo list never Go empty.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 12:49 PM   #27979
SpitFyre79
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
Wow bro, this is America and you're under martial law! Cops aren't going to be out patrolling, pulling people over, they just wants the idiots in Hondas and Toyotas to stay off the roads. Jeeps are excluded.
All the Police Depts around here have a few 4x4 vehicles for days like today. You can't outrun a radio. State Of Emergency is for everyone's safety so they can get the roads clear. I went out about an hour ago for beer/pizza. My buddy who works for the Sheriffs Dept was out and he pulled up next to me joking about being out on the roads.

JERSEY STRONG - KCCO
SpitFyre79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #27980
Fawkes
WJ recovery gear

2000 WJ 

There's a reason I left NJ (for the record, I will be having some Taylor Ham delivered in the AM - you can take the boy outta Jersey, but some things are sacred).

Last time they shut the state down here due to weather (3 years ago + a week, almost to the day), I drove to work on unplowed freeways while passing stuck plow trucks and NG Hummers.

Click to order:
WJ Stand-Alone Shackle Tabs.
WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Kits.

Kris Fox
kfox@fawkesmfg.com
www.fawkesfab.com
Fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #27981
SpitFyre79
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkes
There's a reason I left NJ (for the record, I will be having some Taylor Ham delivered in the AM - you can take the boy outta Jersey, but some things are sacred).
It's called PORK ROLL dammit! Jersey just disowned you. LMAO!

JERSEY STRONG - KCCO
SpitFyre79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #27982
Highschool_WJ
1999 WJ 

We just call a day like that Thursday! The only time I've seen North Dakota shut down was when we got over two feet of snow in a day, sadly this was before I had my jeep :/ and we just took out the snowmobiles instead!
Highschool_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #27983
zanever

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteYJTJ
Drove it to work, like every other day. Except today it was -8F. Man enough with the winter already.... Brrr.....
That's nothing when ur in the Montana
image-1677035325.jpg

zanever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #27984
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcampbell4 View Post
Came out of the gym to scrapes all the way from just in front of the rear wheel all they way down the side to the front bumper, a missing side mirror, and pushed up onto the curb. It amazes me how people can just drive away after something like this. If my axel seal broke on the side that was pushed up on to the curb I am going to be reallllllly unhappy. I can live with a $30 mirror replacement .
Sad fact is, that people aren't as honest as they used to be. I think I heard that 10% of school kids, these days, do not know absolute right from wrong. Proof is the president they re-elected.

Sent from my iPad using electrons
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #27985
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitFyre79 View Post
Can't go out on the roads here in NJ during a State Of Emergency with driving restrictions. They will fine the hell out of you and impound your vehicle.
I would think this kind of weather would be normal for the North-East. Maybe that RINO Governor you have is afraid of falling on his fat a$$.

Unread 02-13-2014, 01:46 PM   #27986
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanever View Post
That's nothing when ur in the Montana
I had a crack like that in my windshield. I finally got it fixed. It started wandering to the rest of the winshield.

Unread 02-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #27987
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Would you damn easties stop stealing all our snow? This winter has sucked in terms of snow fall

Didn't do anything to either WJ, although I did stare at mine and tried to push the fact that I will be doing a heater core and AZC doors very soon to the back of my mind.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #27988
bgohsman
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcampbell4
Came out of the gym to scrapes all the way from just in front of the rear wheel all they way down the side to the front bumper, a missing side mirror, and pushed up onto the curb. It amazes me how people can just drive away after something like this. If my axel seal broke on the side that was pushed up on to the curb I am going to be reallllllly unhappy. I can live with a $30 mirror replacement .
Me too. Yay.
image-3225315597.jpg

Unread 02-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #27989
golfinWJ
2004 WJ 

Had someone back a side-by-side into the back passenger side and broke my tail light lens and crack my bumper in several places looks like ill be ordering a new tail light tonight.
golfinWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 04:23 PM   #27990
R0CKKR4WL3R
2001 WJ 

YESTERDAY, I had the ReZeppa Joint rebuilt on my front drive shaft. This morning I installed it and new rear brake pads just before the snow storm. Off to Lou's Custom exhaust to have a new muffler installed. Nice to have 4WD back and a quieter exhaust! Next week? Registration and inspection.
R0CKKR4WL3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.