What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1856 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Reply
Unread 02-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #27826
gcjeeping
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: -----Sacramento-----, USAF RETIRED 462X0
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ_allday04 View Post
UPDATE FROM EARLIER
well i decided to try something i havent seen any body do this (yet hopefully). I took my old bezel and popped out the air direction symbols and used the sample colors the seller on ebay put in the box and taped them in place behind the holes. i didnt do the temp dial because hot and cold is pretty self explanatory. I might label them, i might not, just gotta test it for a week or so.
Looks good. Just do the vents and finish it off.



gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 12:12 AM   #27827
MuddyWJ
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Rafael, Ca
Posts: 2,107
The old girl got a bath. All rain but this is the first time I have seen rain in............... waaayyyyy too long.
MuddyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 02:29 AM   #27828
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,284
Downloaded FSM and part list for my 04
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #27829
Kalel
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Acworth, Georgia
Posts: 144
Got my build sheet:

*XL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
-DV Dark Slate Gray
ADEP Cold Weather Group
AFFS Luxury Group
AHX Trailer Tow Group IV
APAS Monotone Paint
ATCP Radio-CD/Cass/10 Disc/Infinity Spkrs
AWBP Quadra-Drive II (R) 4WD System
A82P Mutually Exclusive Package
BAZS 136 Amp Alternator
BC6S 625 Amp Maintenance Free Battery
BRYS Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
CACS Low Back Bucket Seats
CBWS Highline Door Trim Panel
CFNS Rear 60/40 Folding Seat
CGS Supplemental Side Air Bags
CGUS Child Seat Anchor System-LATCH Ready
CG1S Next Gen Multistage Front Air Bags**
CJ2P Supp. Side Curtain Frt/Rr Air Bags
CKDS Floor Carpet
CKNS Cargo Compartment Carpet
CKTS Cargo Tie Down Loops
CLES Front & Rear Floor Mats
CLGS Covered Cargo Storage
CLHS Cargo Trim Panel w/Storage Net
CLPS Driver Foot Rest
CSCS Cargo Compartment Cover
CSRS Passenger Assist Handles
CUDS Mini Overhead Console
CUFS Full Length Floor Console
DGES All 5-Speed Automatic Transmissions
DGQ 5-Spd Automatic 545RFE Transmission
DHAS Lock-Up Torque Converter
DHFS Quadra-Trac II On Demand 4WD System
DJJS Dana 30/186MM Front Axle
DMEP 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio
DRKP Dana 44/226MM Rear Axle
DSBP Vari-Lok Progressive Front Axle
DSCP Vari-Lok Progressive Rear Axle
EVA 4.7L V8 Power Tech Engine
GBBS Tinted Windshield Glass
GCBS Front Door Tinted Glass
GEGS Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass
GEPS Flipper Liftgate Glass
GFAS Rear Window Defroster
GNCS Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors
GNKS Rear View Auto Dim Mirror
GT3S Power Heat Driver Auto Dim Mirrors
GWAP Power Sunroof
GXMS Remote Keyless Entry
GXXS Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
HAFS Air Cond ATC w/Dual Zone Control
HGAS Hood Insulation
HGDS Deluxe Insulation Group
I57S Route 57 - CSX & NS, Ridgefield, NJ
JA6S Electroluminescent Instr Cluster
JCBS 120 MPH Primary Speedometer
JHBS Rear Window Wiper/Washer
JHC Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
JJBS Dual Note Electric Horns
JJJP 12V Rear Auxiliary Power Outlet
JKAS Glove Box
JKPS 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet
JKYS Power Accessory Delay
JPBS Power Locks
JPDS Power Windows, Driver One-Touch
JTFP Power 10-Way Heated Memory Seats
K4LS EXTERIOR COMPONENT COLOR
LACS Illuminated Entry
LAGS Warning Chime
LAZP Vehicle Information Center
LBBS Courtesy Lamps
LBCS Glove Box Lamp
LCES Rear Courtesy/Reading Lamps
LDBS Cargo Compartment Lamp
LETP Traveler/Mini Trip Computer
LEWS Radio/Driver Seat/Mirror Memory
LMBS Halogen Headlamps
LMGP Automatic Headlamps
LNJS Fog Lamps
LPSS CHMSL Lamp
LSAS Security Alarm
MDAS Front License Plate Bracket
MFZS Bright Grille
MHAS Black Windshield Moldings
MVAS Limited Badge
MVBS Grand Cherokee Badge
MVCS Jeep Badge
MVEP V-8 Badge
MWES Side Roof Rails
MWF Adjustable Roof Rail Crossbars
MZBP Quadra Drive Badge
NAS 50 State Emissions
NBGP Federal Tier 2, Bin 9A Emissions
NFPS 20.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
NHFP Power Steering Cooler
NHMS Speed Control
NMHP Hydraulic Engine Cooling
PSB Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
QSBS Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
RAAC All Radio Equipped Vehicles
RBPP AM/FM Cass/CD Radio w/Changer Ctrl
RCES Infinity Speakers
RDDS Fixed Long Mast Antenna
RDPP 10-Disc Remote CD Changer
RDZP Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls
SBAS Power Steering
SCLS Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
SDAS Normal Duty Suspension
SUAS Tilt Steering Column
TBLS Inside Mounted Spare Tire
TBWP Full Size Spare Tire w/Matching Whl
TSVS P235/65R17 BSW AS Perf Tires
TZHP Michelin Brand Tires
WGM 17X7.5 Aluminum Chrome Wheels
WLZC All Aluminum Wheels
XAM Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory
XFHP Class IV Receiver Hitch
XFKP 7 Pin Wiring Harness
XFLP 7 to 4 Pin Wiring Adaptor
XGDP Universal Garage Door Opener
XGM Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
XPFS Protective Coating and Remover
YAAS Build To U.S. Mkt. Specifications
__________________
2004 Jeep WJ Limited 4.7 QD 242HD, 2" lift, 245/75/16 Destiny Mts, 12,000lbs Winch, Cobra 29 CB
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #27830
rdkendrick
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalel View Post
Got my build sheet: *XL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats -DV Dark Slate Gray ADEP Cold Weather Group AFFS Luxury Group AHX Trailer Tow Group IV APAS Monotone Paint ATCP Radio-CD/Cass/10 Disc/Infinity Spkrs AWBP Quadra-Drive II (R) 4WD System A82P Mutually Exclusive Package BAZS 136 Amp Alternator BC6S 625 Amp Maintenance Free Battery BRYS Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes CACS Low Back Bucket Seats CBWS Highline Door Trim Panel CFNS Rear 60/40 Folding Seat CGS Supplemental Side Air Bags CGUS Child Seat Anchor System-LATCH Ready CG1S Next Gen Multistage Front Air Bags** CJ2P Supp. Side Curtain Frt/Rr Air Bags CKDS Floor Carpet CKNS Cargo Compartment Carpet CKTS Cargo Tie Down Loops CLES Front & Rear Floor Mats CLGS Covered Cargo Storage CLHS Cargo Trim Panel w/Storage Net CLPS Driver Foot Rest CSCS Cargo Compartment Cover CSRS Passenger Assist Handles CUDS Mini Overhead Console CUFS Full Length Floor Console DGES All 5-Speed Automatic Transmissions DGQ 5-Spd Automatic 545RFE Transmission DHAS Lock-Up Torque Converter DHFS Quadra-Trac II On Demand 4WD System DJJS Dana 30/186MM Front Axle DMEP 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio DRKP Dana 44/226MM Rear Axle DSBP Vari-Lok Progressive Front Axle DSCP Vari-Lok Progressive Rear Axle EVA 4.7L V8 Power Tech Engine GBBS Tinted Windshield Glass GCBS Front Door Tinted Glass GEGS Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass GEPS Flipper Liftgate Glass GFAS Rear Window Defroster GNCS Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors GNKS Rear View Auto Dim Mirror GT3S Power Heat Driver Auto Dim Mirrors GWAP Power Sunroof GXMS Remote Keyless Entry GXXS Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System HAFS Air Cond ATC w/Dual Zone Control HGAS Hood Insulation HGDS Deluxe Insulation Group I57S Route 57 - CSX & NS, Ridgefield, NJ JA6S Electroluminescent Instr Cluster JCBS 120 MPH Primary Speedometer JHBS Rear Window Wiper/Washer JHC Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers JJBS Dual Note Electric Horns JJJP 12V Rear Auxiliary Power Outlet JKAS Glove Box JKPS 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet JKYS Power Accessory Delay JPBS Power Locks JPDS Power Windows, Driver One-Touch JTFP Power 10-Way Heated Memory Seats K4LS EXTERIOR COMPONENT COLOR LACS Illuminated Entry LAGS Warning Chime LAZP Vehicle Information Center LBBS Courtesy Lamps LBCS Glove Box Lamp LCES Rear Courtesy/Reading Lamps LDBS Cargo Compartment Lamp LETP Traveler/Mini Trip Computer LEWS Radio/Driver Seat/Mirror Memory LMBS Halogen Headlamps LMGP Automatic Headlamps LNJS Fog Lamps LPSS CHMSL Lamp LSAS Security Alarm MDAS Front License Plate Bracket MFZS Bright Grille MHAS Black Windshield Moldings MVAS Limited Badge MVBS Grand Cherokee Badge MVCS Jeep Badge MVEP V-8 Badge MWES Side Roof Rails MWF Adjustable Roof Rail Crossbars MZBP Quadra Drive Badge NAS 50 State Emissions NBGP Federal Tier 2, Bin 9A Emissions NFPS 20.5 Gallon Fuel Tank NHFP Power Steering Cooler NHMS Speed Control NMHP Hydraulic Engine Cooling PSB Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat QSBS Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat RAAC All Radio Equipped Vehicles RBPP AM/FM Cass/CD Radio w/Changer Ctrl RCES Infinity Speakers RDDS Fixed Long Mast Antenna RDPP 10-Disc Remote CD Changer RDZP Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls SBAS Power Steering SCLS Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel SDAS Normal Duty Suspension SUAS Tilt Steering Column TBLS Inside Mounted Spare Tire TBWP Full Size Spare Tire w/Matching Whl TSVS P235/65R17 BSW AS Perf Tires TZHP Michelin Brand Tires WGM 17X7.5 Aluminum Chrome Wheels WLZC All Aluminum Wheels XAM Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory XFHP Class IV Receiver Hitch XFKP 7 Pin Wiring Harness XFLP 7 to 4 Pin Wiring Adaptor XGDP Universal Garage Door Opener XGM Tire Pressure Monitoring Display XPFS Protective Coating and Remover YAAS Build To U.S. Mkt. Specifications
That almost matches mine to a T. Silver Overland? '03?
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #27831
Kalel
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Acworth, Georgia
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post
That almost matches mine to a T. Silver Overland? '03?
Silver Limited
__________________
2004 Jeep WJ Limited 4.7 QD 242HD, 2" lift, 245/75/16 Destiny Mts, 12,000lbs Winch, Cobra 29 CB
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #27832
irzyxel
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 219
Okay so it was last week, but I've been really busy including a burst water pipe in my place. I did most of a tune up. Plugs, new coolant, new trans fluid and kit, cleaned intake & injection, and changed the oil. Have more planned for mid next week, which was set back due to weather this week.
__________________
2004 Overland stock with 100,200 miles
irzyxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #27833
Kalel
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Acworth, Georgia
Posts: 144
Ordered a new catalytic for the left side…stupid P0420.
__________________
2004 Jeep WJ Limited 4.7 QD 242HD, 2" lift, 245/75/16 Destiny Mts, 12,000lbs Winch, Cobra 29 CB
Kalel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #27834
Midnight_Cobra
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mason City, IA
Posts: 9
Currently painting my cladding on the Laredo. So far it looks good. Pictures to follow...
__________________
2002 Grand Cherokee 4x4
2003 Mustang Cobra
Midnight_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #27835
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 1,994
I did not do it for once... My wife ordered IRO budget sliders for it tonight 8-)

I did pull a Chevy truck out of a ditch tonight, and that's even with one cv shaft broke on the front ;-) god I am impressed with the Wj platform.... These jeeps are wicked :-D and to think I was going to buy a Yj lol
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 01:05 AM   #27836
Low98Dime
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N.E., Ohio
Posts: 131
Replaced the oil pressure sensor and changed the oil to keep her going. Next on the to do list is the ignition key cylinder bc it keeps freezing up and I'm getting tired of having to hit it every time.
Low98Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 08:04 AM   #27837
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED
 
Thomahawk's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 7,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low98Dime
Replaced the oil pressure sensor and changed the oil to keep her going. Next on the to do list is the ignition key cylinder bc it keeps freezing up and I'm getting tired of having to hit it every time.
^^^Me too,,,



Work shop floor busy today, so no lifters got replaced,,,

Had to do something, and it was +5C outside so i did the Oil pressure sender and changed Engine oil to Mobil1 10W-30.

I suspect the semi syn 10W-40 made it slugish at start ups and made mpg suffer, we will see, atleast now i got the correct oil in my engine
__________________
2004 Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 HO Quadradrive
95 ZJ Limited 5.2 Winter Project
Sold 94 ZJ Laredo 4.0 Winter Beater
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #27838
Hytek
Senior Member
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Romeoville, IL
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
I did not do it for once... My wife ordered IRO budget sliders for it tonight 8-)
Lol what's your secret?
__________________
98 5.9 Limited - IRO 3.5", IRO short arms track bars Bilsteins, Addco, JK wheels, 255-75/17 BFG, Magnaflow, Flowmaster
04 Limited 4.7H.O QD, UC+BB, Bilsteins, 245/75-16 Duratracs Addco sway bar
Hytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 09:32 AM   #27839
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!
 
alfaitalia's Avatar
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bognor, West Sussex. England. Great Britain
Posts: 2,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek View Post
Lol what's your secret?
He's three feet tall with a ten inch tongue and can breath through his ears!!
__________________
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alfaitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #27840
Jeeples
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: forum/f310/, UT
Posts: 4,301
Nothing too crazy, just tossed in a set of HIR bulbs in my wife's WJ. Very noticeable difference in light output, now I just need to get them aimed down a smidge and they should be good to go. If I get some time this weekend, I'll polish up the headlight lenses on my WJ.
__________________
His: '00 WJ 4.7 Limited- stock

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.