What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1822 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 01-16-2014, 11:58 PM   #27316
roadcrew
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarWJ View Post
Installed my led light bar
Nice ride!
I like the looks of those led bars. Not digging the price tag though.

roadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 12:13 AM   #27317
Pizzola89
2001 WJ 

Well I'm still waiting for the good stuff to be shipped"proto fab bumper, winch". So I stayed productive got my tablet mount and mounted it all up haha Also purchased the back country navigator app and went and tried it out in some trailss, worked flawlessly
20140116_180759.jpg   20140116_180829.jpg   20140116_180817.jpg  
Blacked out 2001 Jeep Wj -4.5" Rusty's short arm lift -Uniden CB -Black out interior trim -Dual Halo LED Projector Headlights - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/94jeepzj-build-2001-jeep-wj-1980050/#post19282570
Pizzola89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 12:22 AM   #27318
Trxgedy

Quote:
Installed my led light bar
Love the stance. What lift tire size you running.
Trxgedy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 01:07 AM   #27319
skennedy843
1999 WJ 

Replaced the bulbs in the instrumentation cluster with new red LED that have been sitting around for 6 months.
imag0757.jpg  
skennedy843 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 04:25 AM   #27320
jfaulk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zynelly

Actually would have been LUCKY if you didn't have heat on the drivers side. A lot easier fix.
I'm not being a smart*** when I say this because I truly don't know. Can you explain? I thought that fixin the blend doors was fixin the blend doors. Thanks.
jfaulk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 05:15 AM   #27321
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaulk View Post
I'm not being a smart*** when I say this because I truly don't know. Can you explain? I thought that fixin the blend doors was fixin the blend doors. Thanks.
It makes no difference at all if it is just the usual doors breaking up at the hinges (both mine had failed) whether its pass or drivers side. You get at them both from through the glove box. He may have meant its a problem if its the servo failure (much rarer) as to get to the back one its a dash out job. If that had happened its easier to link both the doors together so temp is just controlled from one temp knob. Most likely it will just be replacing the two doors and you are good to go as it is with most of us.
Unread 01-17-2014, 05:27 AM   #27322
aralph30
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek
How bad is the front? I couldn't tell from the pic of the grill.
the front bumper is cracked. The frame is all smushed in. The radiator is bent In. The front quarter panel needs to be replaced as we'll as the back and the rear bumper. Also the passenger door on the drivers side needs to be replaced.
Unread 01-17-2014, 06:33 AM   #27323
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skennedy843 View Post
Replaced the bulbs in the instrumentation cluster with new red LED that have been sitting around for 6 months.
Looks sharp I have mine in blue might have to give red a try
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 07:12 AM   #27324
LonestarWJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxgedy

Love the stance. What lift tire size you running.
Thanks! They are 33'S
LonestarWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2014, 07:35 AM   #27325
Trxgedy

On 4? Or 6?
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #27326
Hytek
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralph30 View Post
the front bumper is cracked. The frame is all smushed in. The radiator is bent In. The front quarter panel needs to be replaced as we'll as the back and the rear bumper. Also the passenger door on the drivers side needs to be replaced.
Yikes sorry man. That's tough to call, but any time there's frame damage on an older vehicle like ours they'll total it out. I was rear ended last week and just the damage to the rear bumper and tailgate was $1600. Are you going through the other guys insurance or yours? And back to your original question, typically they'll let you keep some things as long as you're not stripping it. Take whatever you want to keep off before the adjuster comes because if they total and you accept they may take the car that day. Or if they offer to take a lesser amount of the total and keep it I'd do that and turn it into a trail rig and put the rest towards another one. That's what I'd do lol.
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:06 AM   #27327
LonestarWJ

Quote:
On 4? Or 6?
It's a 4" lift. It's not a long arm. I want to eventually go with the 6" long arm.
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:07 AM   #27328
aralph30
2003 WJ 

Other guys insurance is covering everything
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:13 AM   #27329
Trxgedy

Quote:

It's a 4" lift. It's not a long arm. I want to eventually go with the 6" long arm.
You must have done some big time trimming. I am about to lift mine just waiting on tax return money to pull the trigger. I am gonna do 4 in long arms I think. Maybe upgrade down the road to 6.
Unread 01-17-2014, 08:17 AM   #27330
LonestarWJ

Quote:

You must have done some big time trimming. I am about to lift mine just waiting on tax return money to pull the trigger. I am gonna do 4 in long arms I think. Maybe upgrade down the road to 6.
Actually I didn't do any trimming. I was surprised.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.