What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1778 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 12-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #26656
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

......well three hours later i'm back in the pub having lunch and a few beers! Not a bad recovery for an old man!

Sent from the Dark Side using only the Force.

Unread 12-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #26657
brouwmat
Web Wheeler

2002 WJ 

Scored an almost new 265-75-16 BFG AT KO for $50! Yep, one of those deals only had one. Right place and right time (for once).

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
brouwmat is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #26658
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
Well I went out wheeling last night from 8pm to 1:30am. Almost rolled her a couple times. Wouldve been two weeks in a row haha. But I felt more body roll than usual after I was done. Turns out my swaybar/endlink nut got pulled through the bolt hole on my addco rear sway bar. Didnt even know that was physically possible...

Edit: also got a brand new Rockford Fosgate 12" sub for free. Pretty pumped about that!

And cleaned out my jeep for the local trails clean up run im participating in tomorrow
Put a fat washer so the link cant squeeze through
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #26659
pyre24
2000 WJ 

heres pix of the wheels. VHT graphite (my favorite color!) paint and new SOLID lug nuts. now waiting on some decent center caps from a friend because mine were bad.
20131222_101704.jpg

20131222_101712.jpg

20131222_101731.jpg

pyre24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #26660
nUcKiNfUtZ
2003 WJ 

Made it home in one piece from michigan last night with the new tailgate, its perfect and not a scratch on it. It was whole so it has extra parts that I dont need and would be willing to get rid of.

Privacy glass with defogger
wiper motor/arm
innner door panel (black)
Unread 12-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #26661
rickcricket
2002 WJ 

I need the little wiper kickstand deal. Mine was ripped off at some point. Pm me a price for the arm.

BOT. Got a code for evap leak again. I have replaced all the tubing under the hood as well as the solenoid. Time to rip off the rear bumper to see if I can get my eyes on a leak.
rickcricket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #26662
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcricket View Post
I need the little wiper kickstand deal. Mine was ripped off at some point. Pm me a price for the arm.

BOT. Got a code for evap leak again. I have replaced all the tubing under the hood as well as the solenoid. Time to rip off the rear bumper to see if I can get my eyes on a leak.
Damn you beat me to it. I need the same stand thing
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #26663
tcpindy
2004 WJ 

Put Rugged Ridge liners in the front. Ordered Kolak exhaust with December discount to replace rusting OEM system.
tcpindy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #26664
Islanders22
2001 WJ 

Add my Isos back in the front.
image.jpg  
Islanders22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #26665
Zacedward
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcpindy View Post
Put Rugged Ridge liners in the front. Ordered Kolak exhaust with December discount to replace rusting OEM system.
you are going to love the kolak Exhaust I have it on mine since June and still love it
UJC #181 2004 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L v8, 2"bb, kolak 3 " exhaust flowmaster 50 SUV , Rola roof basket, k&n cai,245/75 /16 A/T
Zacedward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #26666
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

It was warm enough to finish painting my hitch. I put two coats of flat black paint plus primer and two coats of clear coat. While I was at it, I put another coat of clear coat on my rock rails. When my wife saw that I was painting my hitch, she wanted to know why I didn't paint the aftermarket hitch on her Chrysler T & C, so, then I had to clean off the rust on her hitch, spray it with Locktite Extend, dry it with hair dryer, paint it with two coats of the black paint, then clear coated it, too.
Saw she had a little rust spot under her tail light, rust encapsulated it, had some silver paint that matched, two coats, then clear coat. Shouldn't get too cold tonight, and will be in the 50's tomorrow, again, so it should dry ok.
Wanted to add some FM to my rear diff, but my jack was elsewhere and I could drive neither car to go get it. Put it off again.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #26667
zephyr80
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyre24 View Post
heres pix of the wheels. VHT graphite (my favorite color!) paint and new SOLID lug nuts. now waiting on some decent center caps from a friend because mine were bad.
What size lug nuts and how did you get the security ones off?
zephyr80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 12:25 AM   #26668
pyre24
2000 WJ 

They are 1/2"x20 on ebay for around $20 wnd I didnt have any security ones on the jeep. Just a bunch of the capped ones with no caps. A pita to get off. Completely rounded one off had to take to shop and they finally got it if so I could finish
pyre24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 02:06 AM   #26669
fast540
1999 WJ 

Put half my lift on. Lots of cutting lots of welding and the rear of my jeep is lifted. I hope to do the front tomorrow
fast540 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 02:42 AM   #26670
Trxgedy

Started putting some of the vinyl decals on since we had one nice day. Only going to put on the decals that are going on the glass. Still painting the jeep in spring.

Sent from the front lines of the zombie apocalypse.
Trxgedy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.