What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1762 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 12-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #26416
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24
i am thinking about getting some of these and selling my bushwhackers. They would look a lot better with my iceland bumper
Do it Tim and I will buy your bushwhackers if the price is right,, or better yet I will buy them for you and you give me your bushwhackers lol

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #26417
Jayybirdd
2004 WJ 

100000 miles
Jayybirdd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #26418
mattmc74
1999 WJ 

After having a war with the wj on bump steer and deat wobble. Atfer everything under the front was changed out and lined up it still was there, so i did the "tighten up the steering gear box screw trick" that worked for exactly 5 days and it made the death wobble even worse. Shook so bad that it made my 9 year old daughter cry when it happened. So the only other thing to change was the steering box that showed no signs of wear. And all is good now! May have been the steering box the whole time.
Unread 12-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #26419
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Got this in the mail today

image-735362982.jpg

Thanks PhilipB :-D

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #26420
joshtarmy1
2000 WJ 

Thanks for the link on those floor mats. Gonna order myself a set this weekend. Gonna call one of the local garages and see if they can get my WJ in for a muffler Saturday. Think I will start with a Magnaflow muffler for now and upgrade more later unless they can work me up a good price. Is there any point in changing the Y-Pipe? Noticed some Magnaflow y pipes on amazon
joshtarmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 09:26 PM   #26421
pyre24
2000 WJ 

Upgraded to bilstein shocks, addco rear sway bar. Got two wheels painted and 1.5" spacers on driver side. Passenger side is next.
pyre24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 10:09 PM   #26422
FULLJEEP
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyre24 View Post
Upgraded to bilstein shocks, addco rear sway bar. Got two wheels painted and 1.5" spacers on driver side. Passenger side is next.
I am planning to upgrde my rear sway, tell me how is it going, does it really feels better handling
FULLJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #26423
whooboy
2003 WJ 

Changed the oil and filter. Replaced the front brake pads. Replaced the rear pads a month ago. 76757 miles. Now I need some tires!
whooboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2013, 12:48 AM   #26424
Chris00WJ
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24 View Post
i am thinking about getting some of these and selling my bushwhackers. They would look a lot better with my iceland bumper
Do it! I went back and forth with the bushwackers but I really prefer the look of the iceland ones. Dont kid yourself tho, these are knockoffs. They take some work to get to fit. From what I hear they do not come with any hardware. As in the bolts that should be fiberglasses into them arent. So thats up to you.

Im pretty comfortable with fiberglass and have done lots and lots of fiberglass boat work like replacing transoms, stringers, floors etc etc. So maybe I'll do a quick writeup when I add my bolts.

They are supposed to come in mid January so I'll probably start a thread then. Im going to have them painted body color and have a couple other places touched up at the same time. I've got some rust forming on the C pillar on the drivers side above the tailgate from a previous repair that was poorly done. I really want to get that fixed so I'll do all the repair and prep and get everything painted at once. I'll also have them paint the fenders themselves after I do the trimming and seal it all up to prevent any future rust from forming. Hopefully it wont cost more than a few hundred bucks to get it all painted up professionally. Im guessing $400 or so.

After that.....long arms hopefully. Im tired of the IRO 3" lift. The rear rides too rough. I need long arms for what I do.
Chris00WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #26425
StrokedWJ
Web Wheeler

2000 WJ 

Finished assembling the engine. Long block is ready to go back in!

Click this -->Think you can beat me?
StrokedWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #26426
03azwj
2003 WJ 

Drove it to work, ever since it got cold, I've been trying to diagnose a weird noise/feel. It's more obvious at lower speeds and it's almost impossible for me to explain. The local shop said it could possibly be the bushings absorbing moisture and stretching due to the cold. But they wouldn't be able to tell without driving and taking a look at at. Anyone else experience anything else like this?
3" OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100, JKS adjustable trackbar, Moog SS, IRO UCA'S & LCA'S, 3/4" front and rear spacers, BFG M/T km LT255/75R17, JK Rubicon takeoffs, 8K HIDS Hi's & Lo's. full Rockford Fosgate set-up, blue l.e.d. interior, clumsy driver
03azwj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #26427
kodiakwj
2003 WJ 

Fixed my misfire, and replaced the TPS. Runs much better. Working at a jeep stealership pays off in the long run.
kodiakwj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #26428
4x4Jeep
2001 WJ 

made it on the cover of JP Magazine!

just joking....http://jpmagazine.photoreflect.com/S...er/Photos.aspx
Unread 12-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #26429
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Jeep
made it on the cover of JP Magazine! just joking....http://jpmagazine.photoreflect.com/S...er/Photos.aspx
thats awesome. haha
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #26430
Locutus
1999 WJ 

got the rugged ridge floor liners today. Awesome quality perfect fit. I like them better than the weathertechs my frien has in his truck
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.