What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1761 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 12-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #26401
Locutus
1999 WJ 

Wj

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStarr View Post
I haven't done much to mine since having the head gasket done (damn that was expensive). It was just more than I really wanted to get into as a 1st project. Drove it the not even half inch of snow we have here. I want some real snow here! Anyways, I figured I would drop this here for anyone who was looking at replacing their front mats! Rugged Ridge mats direct from Amazon for only $37 (That's less than 1/2 price).

Yep

just bought them

Locutus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #26402
DarkStarr
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
Yep

just bought them
We had a set for our 01 (but we paid full price from amazon for those) and since I now have my 03 I needed a set and I noticed the price. It dropped since I ordered mine in fact, however amazon gave me back the difference. I may pick up the full back set for mine though in addition to the front set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03azwj View Post
How well do those fit in the dub? Soery I didn't see what they were specifically for.
They are exact fit for the front. Rugged Ridge makes exact fit mats for vehicles. We have a set up front on our 01 and I really like em.
DarkStarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #26403
TwinchargedRX7
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStarr View Post
We had a set for our 01 (but we paid full price from amazon for those) and since I now have my 03 I needed a set and I noticed the price. It dropped since I ordered mine in fact, however amazon gave me back the difference. I may pick up the full back set for mine though in addition to the front set.

They are exact fit for the front. Rugged Ridge makes exact fit mats for vehicles. We have a set up front on our 01 and I really like em.
How did you get amazon to give you back the difference? I ordered mine last week and had to pay full price
TwinchargedRX7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #26404
rugsWJ
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcampbell4 View Post
Where did you get that shorty antenna? Looks very clean I like it.
Amazon for $15 dollars. 5 inch billet screwed on in 5 seconds.
Unread 12-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #26405
WJefy
2004 WJ 

Put 20.124 gallons of gas in it.
WJefy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #26406
DarkStarr
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinchargedRX7 View Post
How did you get amazon to give you back the difference? I ordered mine last week and had to pay full price
I just called em. I had paid $46.83 and when I called I got the $6.73 back but it has dropped even more. If it drops again I may see about trying to get that as well but if it stays here its not even $3.
DarkStarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #26407
aestrad1
2000 WJ 

Swapped in a 242HD T Case. Love the extra drive options!
aestrad1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #26408
Chris00WJ
2000 WJ 

Ordered the knockoff Iceland flares from ebay. Im pretty proficient in fiberglass so Im not too worried about any mods they might need (like adding the hardware for mounting).

Also started buying parts to integrate my Galaxy tab 2 into the WJ.
Chris00WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #26409
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris00WJ
Ordered the knockoff Iceland flares from ebay. Im pretty proficient in fiberglass so Im not too worried about any mods they might need (like adding the hardware for mounting). Also started buying parts to integrate my Galaxy tab 2 into the WJ.
eBay flares ?? Link please

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #26410
docster
2002 WJ 

started dipping my new wheels. Couldnt use index cards, so ill have to peel off tires later. Its going to take a few days since its been in the teens and I am needing to wait about an hour for each coat to get a little tacky, even with the heater blasting in the garage. But hey, took the fat bike out for a few rides while it was drying, so that was fun.

Pictures do no do it justice.
image-3515438083.jpg

image-2669472022.jpg

Unread 12-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #26411
206wj
2002 WJ 

Went and got a tree in the Mountains today! Didn't take pics with the tree on the jeep cuz I got dirty as hell dragging it off the side of the Mountain.

Was a great time though. I did realize I should get some bump stops though since I'm not running any in the front right now.
wp_20131208_11_08_40_pro.jpg   wp_20131208_11_08_54_pro.jpg  
Factory 242HD, 4.5” Lift with LA’s, 285/70/17’s, OME SS, Arb Front bumper with WARN 9.5xp with MasterPull synthetic line, Piaa 550 Driving lights, JCR sliders, Custom rear bumper with tire carrier, and piaa 510 backup light, ARB, 4.56 Gears, Viair 200psi OBA kit with dual tanks, LED rock lights,
206wj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #26412
Chris00WJ
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
eBay flares ?? Link please
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-GRAND-C...ae3763&vxp=mtr
Chris00WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #26413
mollydodger
1998 FSJ Cherokee 

2004 stock commuter w/64K

R&R Valve cover gasket
R&R Thermostat
R&R front and rear diff fluids
R&R shocks
R&R serp belt
R&R spark plugs
Found wiring harness at back of valve cover damaged from wear against bolt. Repaired.
Broke the wiring harness support at rear of block
Broke the plastic tube between the valve cover and intake manifold
Off to stealership tomorrow for tube and wiring harness
mollydodger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #26414
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris00WJ
Ordered the knockoff Iceland flares from ebay. Im pretty proficient in fiberglass so Im not too worried about any mods they might need (like adding the hardware for mounting). Also started buying parts to integrate my Galaxy tab 2 into the WJ.
i am thinking about getting some of these and selling my bushwhackers. They would look a lot better with my iceland bumper
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #26415
derekmac

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekmac View Post
I finally got around to changing my output speed sensor. It sure is nice to have full use of 1st and OD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv View Post
Any insight as to what diagnostics lead you to replace that speed sensor?
I had code P0731 come up. I had this same code about two years ago and replaced the input speed sensor.

The Jeep would only stay in 1st until 20kph then would shift hard out of that gear. I also had no overdrive. Both of these symptoms were the same as when the input speed sensor went, so I figured since I already replaced that one, it must be the other, and it was.

I also did test both sensors with my multi-meter set on the 2k ohm setting, and the bad one didn't have any reading, while the good one and new one were in the 500 range I believe.
Future: 4" lift and lockers

Build thread.
derekmac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.