What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1749 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #26221
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Went wheeling with some friends, sorry I was slacking on photos, good news my buddy with a truck now wants a jeep ;-) converted him

Sent from my WJ to yours

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 08:39 PM   #26222
mdrum93

2004 WJ 

To any of you fast and furious fans, its a sad day. RIP Paul Walker, he was killed in a car accident today.

For Sale: Rear D44a open for WJ
mdrum93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #26223
Trxgedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
^^^Waiting for pics,,,

Had another look at fluid leaks after radiator change today, wiped everything down again to locate it easier.

PS fluid conections at fan seems good and tight now.
Minor coolant dripping at big lower hose/clamp engine side, got the rubber tube wiggled alittle and moved the clamp some seemed to cure this
ATF leak at lower radiator conection, got it tightened up by half a turn, looks ok, but will keep an eye on this on.

This is my hand after radiator swap, no question that its tight behind there,,,

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
I feel your pain, if you check my build thread I had an issue for a while where I replaced my radiator 4 times in the past year... I can do it blindfolded now, such a PITA.

OT: Started her up this morning to a check engine light, she was having some problems taking off like she was stuck in 3rd gear for like 10 min, pulled over put her in park, turned heroff and back on and she was running fine. took her to autozone for a free read and I got a transmission code, P1763; governor pressure sensor too high. I havent had problems with her slipping or anything before this.

Edit: so it sat all day and the light was on when I came to work, went on break and now my engine lights off.
Trxgedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #26224
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrum93
To any of you fast and furious fans, its a sad day. RIP Paul Walker, he was killed in a car accident today.
I know man I loved the fast and furious movies :-( it almost made me want a Honda, but then I remembered I have a lifted jeep and I can park on their hoods lol:-D

Sent from my WJ to yours

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #26225
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
So fed up with my jeep. Ready to sell it or part it out right now. Drivers door latch stopped working on Monday. Gcjeeping helped me out and grabbed me one from one of his extra doors he has, but it wasn't a matching part. Mine had more doo dads and gizmos and was marked GL4 and the one he gave me was marked GL2. So I took mine apart, cleaned/regreased it, and reinstalled to find it working again. It went out again last night. Have to keep my windows rolled down and zip ties on the b pillar to keep it from swinging open and I get the whole EVIC beeping CONSTANTLY when I drive about it being open. So ****ing annoying. Then of course the motor I just spent 3 grand into rebuilding myself, leaks at the rear main seal some how and I have to pull the whole engine to get to that. Because of that leak, it falls onto the cat, and smoke billows from underneath the hood and you get a lovely smell wherever you go. And of course my radiator decided this would be a good time to start going out so that it could overheat.

Oh and I forgot, my death wobble is back. So done with my WJ.
I got a few more if you wanna try them.
gcjeeping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #26226
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast540 View Post
Just picked ups 6" rock krawler lift. Super stoked as it's not made anymore

Sweet. Gotta week to get it on. LOL
gcjeeping is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #26227
Jaketit
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrum93
Sad. Dude died as a passenger.
Jaketit is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #26228
03azwj
2003 WJ 

Looked into some offroading lights. Thinking about 2 led pods to start with..any suggestions? Superbrightleds has decent priced ones.
3" OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100, JKS adjustable trackbar, Moog SS, IRO UCA'S & LCA'S, 3/4" front and rear spacers, BFG M/T km LT255/75R17, JK Rubicon takeoffs, 8K HIDS Hi's & Lo's. full Rockford Fosgate set-up, blue l.e.d. interior, clumsy driver
03azwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:46 PM   #26229
Trxgedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03azwj View Post
Looked into some offroading lights. Thinking about 2 led pods to start with..any suggestions? Superbrightleds has decent priced ones.
Ive been looking at these on ebay
You can customize the lens colors, rock guard colors,and if you want fog or driving lights.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/390613792308?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
Unread 11-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #26230
03azwj
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxgedy View Post

Ive been looking at these on ebay
You can customize the lens colors, rock guard colors,and if you want fog or driving lights.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/390613792308?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
Those actually seem pretty cool with all the options and price isn't bad for 4. I really like the leds though. Wonder if these ones come with all the wiring and switches?
3" OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100, JKS adjustable trackbar, Moog SS, IRO UCA'S & LCA'S, 3/4" front and rear spacers, BFG M/T km LT255/75R17, JK Rubicon takeoffs, 8K HIDS Hi's & Lo's. full Rockford Fosgate set-up, blue l.e.d. interior, clumsy driver
Unread 12-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #26231
Trxgedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03azwj View Post

Those actually seem pretty cool with all the options and price isn't bad for 4. I really like the leds though. Wonder if these ones come with all the wiring and switches?
Ya the link I posted comes with 2 sets of wiring and 2 switches. I think these are my next purchase.
Unread 12-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #26232
fast540
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping
Sweet. Gotta week to get it on. LOL
ive gotta do a bunch of other stuff before I add the new lift. Some steering mods new tires ect. U comin on this run Dave?
fast540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #26233
03azwj
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxgedy View Post

Ya the link I posted comes with 2 sets of wiring and 2 switches. I think these are my next purchase.
If you do definitely let us know how they work out.
Unread 12-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #26234
bgohsman
1999 WJ 

Pulled the front-end apart on my 99' WJ. Today, if the light doesn't run out on me, I'll be putting the rebuilt surrogate on with new tie rods and ball joints. Everything else has already been replaced in the last year (brakes, wheel bearings, front drive shaft CV joints and axles). Working in the snow always makes it fun as well.
front_end.jpg

Unread 12-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #26235
bgohsman
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgohsman View Post
Pulled the front-end apart on my 99' WJ. Today, if the light doesn't run out on me, I'll be putting the rebuilt surrogate on with new tie rods and ball joints. Everything else has already been replaced in the last year (brakes, wheel bearings, front drive shaft CV joints and axles). Working in the snow always makes it fun as well.
Also, why did the image end up sideways...*facepalm*

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.