What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1738 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #26056
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
I missed this, anyone care to explain?
99_wj_QD made a thread earlier this morning basically stating how he was superior to everyone else on here because he has an automotive degree from some unnamed tech school. Since he was willing to be merciful to the less informed, he offered that should anybody have any questions or problems with their WJ they should PM him for the solution. Unfortunately one of the Mods nuked the thread before the fun could start.

Apparently yesterday he got his jimmies rustled when his superiority was questioned by both Kolak and Narn in a thread regarding TCM's.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #26057
gcjeeping
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
I missed this, anyone care to explain?
Yeah. He started a thread "Why are people so sucky" This 22yr who is almost done with am automotive school and working at a garage posted that he is is tired of all the members on this forum being idiots and morons knowing nothing about WJ's or how to work on them.

Also that everyone should ask him every question about how to fix their WJ's since to Paraphrase him "not bragging just giving you guys the facts that I know everything about everything related to cars since I went to school and have almost finished so PM questions I I will give you the only answer that is correct".

Read some of his posts and you will see. He told THEKSMITH he wasnt smart enough to pull a trans.

"Trust me friend...you are most definitely not qualified to drop those drive shafts, transfer case and then trans, plus to get it all back together."

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=22741362

Some more of his bedside manner.

"Now can we just sticky that so I can stop reading countless new threads a day asking the same stupid questions about 5w-30 or 10w-30 or if they should run 10w-20.......?? "

"
Well maybe one day people in these forums for automotive conversation will stop chiming in about things they really don't know squat about...but chances are slim so I will help everybody out!! "

"I'm an auto tech in America but I'm not too sure what they mean by "running low". If you have added any electrical accessories to your vehicle that are going to draw a considerable amount of power,... "

"

OK...hopefully you take what I have to say into consideration, seeing as I am an automotive technician and a smart one at that. Also, my trade school instructor for auto trans class was a chrysler..."

"Im a Technician so I now I can help you out with this problem. From looking at the wiring diagram its easy enough to pin-point the issue. The first thing I would need you to do tho is be able to..."

On topic, drove it to the pick n pull.

gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #26058
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Ooooh, I missed that one. Good find

Unread 11-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #26059
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping
Yeah. He started a thread "Why are people so sucky" This 22yr who is almost done with am automotive school and working at a garage posted that he is is tired of all the members on this forum being idiots and morons knowing nothing about WJ's or how to work on them. Also that everyone should ask him every question about how to fix their WJ's since to Paraphrase him "not bragging just giving you guys the facts that I know everything about everything related to cars since I went to school and have almost finished so PM questions I I will give you the only answer that is correct". Read some of his posts and you will see. He told THEKSMITH he wasnt smart enough to pull a trans. "Trust me friend...you are most definitely not qualified to drop those drive shafts, transfer case and then trans, plus to get it all back together." http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=22741362 Some more of his bedside manner. "Now can we just sticky that so I can stop reading countless new threads a day asking the same stupid questions about 5w-30 or 10w-30 or if they should run 10w-20.......?? " "Well maybe one day people in these forums for automotive conversation will stop chiming in about things they really don't know squat about...but chances are slim so I will help everybody out!! " "I'm an auto tech in America but I'm not too sure what they mean by "running low". If you have added any electrical accessories to your vehicle that are going to draw a considerable amount of power,... " " OK...hopefully you take what I have to say into consideration, seeing as I am an automotive technician and a smart one at that. Also, my trade school instructor for auto trans class was a chrysler..." "Im a Technician so I now I can help you out with this problem. From looking at the wiring diagram its easy enough to pin-point the issue. The first thing I would need you to do tho is be able to..." On topic, drove it to the pick n pull. .
Wow he has balls

Sent from my WJ to yours

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #26060
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Wow he has balls

Sent from my WJ to yours
Unfortunately that doesn't really make up for the lack of brains.

Unread 11-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #26061
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples

Hahahahaha right

Sent from my WJ to yours

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #26062
jamesrw30
2004 WJ 

Changed this.

jamesrw30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #26063
vagov
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Ordered some Nice blacked out LED tail light and 3rd brake lights will lighten up my *** and hopefully keep other stupid driver away from my Jeep.
post a pic after they are installed, im thinking about doing the same
vagov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #26064
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
I just saw all of the posts you put in the threads about this guy. That's awesome haha
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #26065
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

It was a slow morning at work, plus I figured I would pass on that valuable information to some of our newer members

Anyway, BOT, I took it to go get the emissions and safety inspection done. Now I just need to get it titled and licensed.

Unread 11-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #26066
JeepNowski

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrw30 View Post
Changed this.

Looks like you could've probably just welded that broken bit back together and all would have been good..... j/k obviously

Quick question regarding the cooling system since I'm on the subject....my relief screw/nut/valve thingy has what appears to be locktite or something like it on it (it's blue)......What is that stuff? I don't have an issue now but I'd sure rather find out now that I need "X" than find out after I've 'fixed' it later on down the road and find out that I needed to add "X" sealant to that plug beforehand.
JeepNowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #26067
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping

Yeah. He started a thread "Why are people so sucky" This 22yr who is almost done with am automotive school and working at a garage posted that he is is tired of all the members on this forum being idiots and morons knowing nothing about WJ's or how to work on them.

Also that everyone should ask him every question about how to fix their WJ's since to Paraphrase him "not bragging just giving you guys the facts that I know everything about everything related to cars since I went to school and have almost finished so PM questions I I will give you the only answer that is correct".

Read some of his posts and you will see. He told THEKSMITH he wasnt smart enough to pull a trans.

"Trust me friend...you are most definitely not qualified to drop those drive shafts, transfer case and then trans, plus to get it all back together."

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=22741362

Some more of his bedside manner.

"Now can we just sticky that so I can stop reading countless new threads a day asking the same stupid questions about 5w-30 or 10w-30 or if they should run 10w-20.......?? "

"Well maybe one day people in these forums for automotive conversation will stop chiming in about things they really don't know squat about...but chances are slim so I will help everybody out!! "

"I'm an auto tech in America but I'm not too sure what they mean by "running low". If you have added any electrical accessories to your vehicle that are going to draw a considerable amount of power,... "

"
OK...hopefully you take what I have to say into consideration, seeing as I am an automotive technician and a smart one at that. Also, my trade school instructor for auto trans class was a chrysler..."

"Im a Technician so I now I can help you out with this problem. From looking at the wiring diagram its easy enough to pin-point the issue. The first thing I would need you to do tho is be able to..."

That is pretty hilarious. As a training technician myself, it's ridiculous that someone with that little experience (not even finished with his education and minimal years in the industry) would have the audacity to believe that they know everything and that other, more experienced, people are completely wrong because he knows it all. I would say he has a few social issues that he finds necessary to compensate for via the Internet.
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #26068
MichaelS75
1999 WJ 

Finally got my pos 99 sold and in already looking for another
MichaelS75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #26069
Hytek
1998 ZJ 

I'm researching tires for it and I'm torn on 245/65-17 or 255/65-17. It's stock height and my dd so I'm leaning towards 245, however if I go 255 I won't have to worry about tires if I get a bb down the road. Decisions decisions....
Unread 11-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #26070
NOTW_WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek View Post
I'm researching tires for it and I'm torn on 245/65-17 or 255/65-17. It's stock height and my dd so I'm leaning towards 245, however if I go 255 I won't have to worry about tires if I get a bb down the road. Decisions decisions....
I'd say go with the 255 for a couple of reasons 1) if you are gonna do a BB later, it would be smart money to only buy tires once 2) if most of your miles on your DD are highway, the larger tires will help(albeit small) your MPG 3) It's a jeep thing, the bigger the tires the better but that's just my $.02
NOTW_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.