What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1738 - JeepForum.com

 481Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #26056 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 02:15 PM
gcjeeping
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: -----Sacramento-----
Posts: 3,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
I missed this, anyone care to explain?
Yeah. He started a thread "Why are people so sucky" This 22yr who is almost done with am automotive school and working at a garage posted that he is is tired of all the members on this forum being idiots and morons knowing nothing about WJ's or how to work on them.

Also that everyone should ask him every question about how to fix their WJ's since to Paraphrase him "not bragging just giving you guys the facts that I know everything about everything related to cars since I went to school and have almost finished so PM questions I I will give you the only answer that is correct".

Read some of his posts and you will see. He told THEKSMITH he wasnt smart enough to pull a trans.

"Trust me friend...you are most definitely not qualified to drop those drive shafts, transfer case and then trans, plus to get it all back together."

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=22741362

Some more of his bedside manner.

"Now can we just sticky that so I can stop reading countless new threads a day asking the same stupid questions about 5w-30 or 10w-30 or if they should run 10w-20.......?? "

"
Well maybe one day people in these forums for automotive conversation will stop chiming in about things they really don't know squat about...but chances are slim so I will help everybody out!! "

"I'm an auto tech in America but I'm not too sure what they mean by "running low". If you have added any electrical accessories to your vehicle that are going to draw a considerable amount of power,... "

"

OK...hopefully you take what I have to say into consideration, seeing as I am an automotive technician and a smart one at that. Also, my trade school instructor for auto trans class was a chrysler..."

"Im a Technician so I now I can help you out with this problem. From looking at the wiring diagram its easy enough to pin-point the issue. The first thing I would need you to do tho is be able to..."


On topic, drove it to the pick n pull.

.


_____________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gcjeeping is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #26057 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Jeeples
Moderator
 
Jeeples's Avatar
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: forum/f310/
Posts: 6,565
Ooooh, I missed that one. Good find

His: '00 WJ 4.7 Limited- Some stuff

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 Laredo- Some more stuff


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjeep19 View Post
It is what Jeeples has *PARTIALLY* stated.
Jeeples is offline  
post #26058 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 02:44 PM
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping
Yeah. He started a thread "Why are people so sucky" This 22yr who is almost done with am automotive school and working at a garage posted that he is is tired of all the members on this forum being idiots and morons knowing nothing about WJ's or how to work on them. Also that everyone should ask him every question about how to fix their WJ's since to Paraphrase him "not bragging just giving you guys the facts that I know everything about everything related to cars since I went to school and have almost finished so PM questions I I will give you the only answer that is correct". Read some of his posts and you will see. He told THEKSMITH he wasnt smart enough to pull a trans. "Trust me friend...you are most definitely not qualified to drop those drive shafts, transfer case and then trans, plus to get it all back together." http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=22741362 Some more of his bedside manner. "Now can we just sticky that so I can stop reading countless new threads a day asking the same stupid questions about 5w-30 or 10w-30 or if they should run 10w-20.......?? " "Well maybe one day people in these forums for automotive conversation will stop chiming in about things they really don't know squat about...but chances are slim so I will help everybody out!! " "I'm an auto tech in America but I'm not too sure what they mean by "running low". If you have added any electrical accessories to your vehicle that are going to draw a considerable amount of power,... " " OK...hopefully you take what I have to say into consideration, seeing as I am an automotive technician and a smart one at that. Also, my trade school instructor for auto trans class was a chrysler..." "Im a Technician so I now I can help you out with this problem. From looking at the wiring diagram its easy enough to pin-point the issue. The first thing I would need you to do tho is be able to..." On topic, drove it to the pick n pull. .
Wow he has balls

Sent from my WJ to yours


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My build thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wjidaho is offline  
post #26059 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Jeeples
Moderator
 
Jeeples's Avatar
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: forum/f310/
Posts: 6,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Wow he has balls

Sent from my WJ to yours
Unfortunately that doesn't really make up for the lack of brains.

His: '00 WJ 4.7 Limited- Some stuff

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 Laredo- Some more stuff


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjeep19 View Post
It is what Jeeples has *PARTIALLY* stated.
Jeeples is offline  
post #26060 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 03:10 PM
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
Unfortunately that doesn't really make up for the lack of brains.

Hahahahaha right

Sent from my WJ to yours


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My build thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wjidaho is offline  
post #26061 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 04:15 PM
jamesrw30
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Kingsport
Posts: 242
Changed this.

jamesrw30 is offline  
post #26062 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 04:19 PM
vagov
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: pittsburgh
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Ordered some Nice blacked out LED tail light and 3rd brake lights will lighten up my *** and hopefully keep other stupid driver away from my Jeep.
post a pic after they are installed, im thinking about doing the same
vagov is offline  
post #26063 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Timbo24
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boise
Posts: 2,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
Unfortunately that doesn't really make up for the lack of brains.
I just saw all of the posts you put in the threads about this guy. That's awesome haha
Timbo24 is offline  
post #26064 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Jeeples
Moderator
 
Jeeples's Avatar
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: forum/f310/
Posts: 6,565
It was a slow morning at work, plus I figured I would pass on that valuable information to some of our newer members

Anyway, BOT, I took it to go get the emissions and safety inspection done. Now I just need to get it titled and licensed.

His: '00 WJ 4.7 Limited- Some stuff

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 Laredo- Some more stuff


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjeep19 View Post
It is what Jeeples has *PARTIALLY* stated.
Jeeples is offline  
post #26065 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 07:24 PM
JeepNowski
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Paige
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrw30 View Post
Changed this.


Looks like you could've probably just welded that broken bit back together and all would have been good..... j/k obviously

Quick question regarding the cooling system since I'm on the subject....my relief screw/nut/valve thingy has what appears to be locktite or something like it on it (it's blue)......What is that stuff? I don't have an issue now but I'd sure rather find out now that I need "X" than find out after I've 'fixed' it later on down the road and find out that I needed to add "X" sealant to that plug beforehand.
JeepNowski is offline  
post #26066 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 07:33 PM
doorjamm
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rocklin
Posts: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjeeping

Yeah. He started a thread "Why are people so sucky" This 22yr who is almost done with am automotive school and working at a garage posted that he is is tired of all the members on this forum being idiots and morons knowing nothing about WJ's or how to work on them.

Also that everyone should ask him every question about how to fix their WJ's since to Paraphrase him "not bragging just giving you guys the facts that I know everything about everything related to cars since I went to school and have almost finished so PM questions I I will give you the only answer that is correct".

Read some of his posts and you will see. He told THEKSMITH he wasnt smart enough to pull a trans.

"Trust me friend...you are most definitely not qualified to drop those drive shafts, transfer case and then trans, plus to get it all back together."

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/searc...rchid=22741362

Some more of his bedside manner.

"Now can we just sticky that so I can stop reading countless new threads a day asking the same stupid questions about 5w-30 or 10w-30 or if they should run 10w-20.......?? "

"Well maybe one day people in these forums for automotive conversation will stop chiming in about things they really don't know squat about...but chances are slim so I will help everybody out!! "

"I'm an auto tech in America but I'm not too sure what they mean by "running low". If you have added any electrical accessories to your vehicle that are going to draw a considerable amount of power,... "

"
OK...hopefully you take what I have to say into consideration, seeing as I am an automotive technician and a smart one at that. Also, my trade school instructor for auto trans class was a chrysler..."

"Im a Technician so I now I can help you out with this problem. From looking at the wiring diagram its easy enough to pin-point the issue. The first thing I would need you to do tho is be able to..."

.
That is pretty hilarious. As a training technician myself, it's ridiculous that someone with that little experience (not even finished with his education and minimal years in the industry) would have the audacity to believe that they know everything and that other, more experienced, people are completely wrong because he knows it all. I would say he has a few social issues that he finds necessary to compensate for via the Internet.
doorjamm is offline  
post #26067 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 07:36 PM
MichaelS75
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlottesville
Posts: 134
Finally got my pos 99 sold and in already looking for another
MichaelS75 is offline  
post #26068 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Hytek
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Romeoville
Posts: 824
I'm researching tires for it and I'm torn on 245/65-17 or 255/65-17. It's stock height and my dd so I'm leaning towards 245, however if I go 255 I won't have to worry about tires if I get a bb down the road. Decisions decisions....

98 5.9 Limited - IRO 3.5", IRO short arms track bars Bilsteins, Addco, JK wheels, 255-75/17 BFG, Magnaflow, Flowmaster
04 Limited 4.7H.O QD, UC+BB, Bilsteins, 245/75-16 Duratracs Addco sway bar
Hytek is offline  
post #26069 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 09:17 PM
NOTW_WJ
Member
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek View Post
I'm researching tires for it and I'm torn on 245/65-17 or 255/65-17. It's stock height and my dd so I'm leaning towards 245, however if I go 255 I won't have to worry about tires if I get a bb down the road. Decisions decisions....
I'd say go with the 255 for a couple of reasons 1) if you are gonna do a BB later, it would be smart money to only buy tires once 2) if most of your miles on your DD are highway, the larger tires will help(albeit small) your MPG 3) It's a jeep thing, the bigger the tires the better but that's just my $.02
NOTW_WJ is offline  
post #26070 of 43266 Old 11-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Hytek
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Romeoville
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTW_WJ View Post

I'd say go with the 255 for a couple of reasons 1) if you are gonna do a BB later, it would be smart money to only buy tires once 2) if most of your miles on your DD are highway, the larger tires will help(albeit small) your MPG 3) It's a jeep thing, the bigger the tires the better but that's just my $.02
Well said! I'm hoping for some good black Friday deals at Discount Tire Direct. Picked up Duratracs for my ZJ this past 4th of July weekend with some great incentives. If not Hankook Dynapro ATMs have the best bang for the buck in 255's.

98 5.9 Limited - IRO 3.5", IRO short arms track bars Bilsteins, Addco, JK wheels, 255-75/17 BFG, Magnaflow, Flowmaster
04 Limited 4.7H.O QD, UC+BB, Bilsteins, 245/75-16 Duratracs Addco sway bar
Hytek is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Just got my xenon on today ! unbelivable ! gaignstar WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 10 11-19-2016 08:04 AM
Tried to do Spark Plugs today in the 4.7--Didn't happend Astorm WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 43 03-24-2014 09:35 PM
Died today... jimbo141 WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 28 05-09-2011 09:20 PM
I want to order some brakes today matrix849 WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 30 07-25-2010 02:01 AM
found an ad today KI4KWF WJ Grand Cherokee Forum 3 07-30-2007 01:27 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome