Since it was around 60° today, I continued painting my rock rails. I decided to make the outside hammered silver and the inside part slate gray.
Last week, I put on my red-light plate in the rear and a laser diffusing plate in the front.
I also added diff. oil. My front diff only took a little, but the rear must have been just about empty, because it took the rest of the quart and probably needs more. Not an easy place to try to add oil. I had to go buy some clear tubing, run it into the hole and pointed upwards, then I had to push the tip of the bottle into the tube. It kept making a vacuum, so I had to back it off each time I squeezed it, so that the oil would run down the tube. The stuff is in my hair, on my shirt, and all over my arms, but by golly, I got it in there. Did 5 figure 8's forward and reverse. It still has a little groan to it, but not as much as before.
Sent from my iPad using my fingers