Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#33,562 ·
Just cooking some deer meet down here in Bama

View attachment 1878089
Is deer season still in there or did you pull that out of the freezer?

Back on topic I foound the broke wire that's causing me to not be able to roll down my Windows or lock my doors when the driver door is open but I can't reach it? Besides taking the whole door off I'm out of ideas

#33,565 ·
Go to New Mexico, the tow trucks there use blue. That one really screwed with me one night driving down I-10.
Personally, I think it should be a nation wide thing that cops use blue, fire use red/white, and anything else (tow trucks) use yellow only.

I am on 2 different fire depts one in NC one in Ga. NC I can have all the red lights I want on my vehicle. Ga requires a permit and those are only issued to officers (in this county).

Anyway. sorry for the thread jack. Carry on. :thumbsup:

#33,568 ·
2000_limited said:
Personally, I think it should be a nation wide thing that cops use blue, fire use red/white, and anything else (tow trucks) use yellow only. I am on 2 different fire depts one in NC one in Ga. NC I can have all the red lights I want on my vehicle. Ga requires a permit and those are only issued to officers (in this county). Anyway. sorry for the thread jack. Carry on. :thumbsup:
NJ requires me to have a special permit to run my Blue lights as well.

Just an FYI to people on here, stay away from using colors like Red/Blue unless you want some trouble with the LAW. They don't look at it kindly here if you aren't emergency responder using those colors. Jail time, loss of license, and hefty fines.

#33,569 ·
#33,570 ·
Topped up the oil on my Jeep...with still over three thou to go before the next oil change (12000 oci).....something I have NEVER had to do before. In fact I hardly even check it between changes because I know it never goes down. Just checked it as I was under there designing a crankcase breather oil catch tank. Needed nearly a litre (not far off a quart!). This is the first time I have used 5 w 40....think I will go back to 10w 40, hopefully that should stop it!

#33,572 ·
Ordered an Endless Mtn Fab a-arm with Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings.

My "new" Mopar bushing came out of the arm the other day, sleeve and all.

#33,575 ·
Holy heck a lot had happened since I have been last on haha, hey guys I am back..... Well kind of. I finished paying her off today so nice to get my title back :-D now to find my t-case, can't decide between the 231 with a sye or a 242 Hd, my jeep became my toy since I bought my Ram, so I am thinking time to build this insane.. Looking for a HPd 44 and 9" out of a bronco and looking at a 8" lift :) so yeah stuff is going to get real

#33,576 ·
Holy heck a lot had happened since I have been last on haha, hey guys I am back..... Well kind of. I finished paying her off today so nice to get my title back :-D now to find my t-case, can't decide between the 231 with a sye or a 242 Hd, my jeep became my toy since I bought my Ram, so I am thinking time to build this insane.. Looking for a HPd 44 and 9" out of a bronco and looking at a 8" lift :) so yeah stuff is going to get real
Welcome back. Can't wait to see this project get going. Good luck. :thumbsup:

#33,579 ·
Added this cage inside.... to keep the dogs from jumping over the seats. And a set of Black Mountain grab handles for the headrest!
Sweet! What rack is that? Looks like it'd be good at keeping gear secured or at least contained to the rear cargo area. How does it mount?