Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#33,481 ·
This past weekend I put on a 2"BB, new shocks and sidestep bars. Ordered the tires last week. They came in on Friday, had them installed on Sat. AM. Perfect timing as we got 15" of snow that night and all day Sunday.

2"BB, ES9000 Pro-Comp's, TruckChamp side steps, 245/70-17 General Grabber AT2's.
I've had all the parts in my garage for a little while now, but it's too cold outside to do it all. You're crazy, bro. :thumbsup:

#33,487 ·
Went to the pick n pull to look for a new drive shaft...no luck. Got a new grille since mine was all cracked from an accident a few months ago. Looks like no 4wd still for a while.

#33,488 ·
went from this (just wasted space where the obsolete CD changer was)

.. to this! (really useful storage space now)
Funny, both my WJs came with the second bin you pictured and I ended up swapping them out for the cd changer style bin to be able to have a storage compartment with a lid.

#33,492 ·
Hi, I'd like to do the same, where did you got it??
I pulled it from a Laredo at the recyclers.

Well today I did a whole lot of cursing at this damn jeep! Started it up this morning to head out on the road snowboarding and no low beam on the right side! fuses good, no power at headlamp plug and the plug is burnt/melted on the ground side. Started to trace back thru the wiring diagram and harness then just ended up a:rantscream::rantscream::rantscream:dding a new temp circuit using the left side as the signal until I have time to find the break. :mad:

#33,495 ·
Made a fire extinguisher mount bracket that attatches to where the seat bottom and tracks connect so it moves with the seat. Then rattle canned it satin black so it blends in.

Door Automotive exterior Bumper Wood Tool

Automotive tire Glove Automotive lighting Road surface Synthetic rubber

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S