Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your WJ today?

Tags
wj
5M views 53K replies 3K participants last post by  X-Hibition 
#1 ·
Tell us what you did!

Show pics!

I washed mine and Im still waiting for my lift to show up!

I put my new WHEELS and tires on with the jack :)

And replaced driver side axle shaft and changed all diff fluids.

See less See more
#33,302 ·
Been sick with the flu so not a whole lot been done to her recently. I tinted my front two windows with 5 percent and the back with 20 over the factory 20 which turned out a little bit darker than the five. Hopefully when I start to feel better I'm going to pull the front seats out and look for a broken wire that may have caused the heated elements to quit on me. Oh and I got to watch her get torn to peices because my dad saw my cigarettes:rolleyes: and made sure there was absolutely nothing else in there

#33,307 ·
Ordered some hardware for both the wife's ride and mine:

3- 90MM M14 x 2.0 bolts for the a-arm spacer I just picked up
3- M14 flat washers for the longer bolts
2- M10 x 1.5 nutserts for the factory t-case skid I picked up last week

Hopefully its here in time for the weekend, couldn't believe none of the local specialty hardware stores had them in stock, so I had Fastenal order them from Indianapolis.

EDIT:

Just ordered a new Mopar rear upper ball joint as well off Amazon, unfortunately it's not Prime eligible, so it likely won't be here until next week. Looks like I'll have put that project off for a few more days.

#33,312 ·
Averaged out my mileage today... A whopping 6.62 miles per gallon. Lol. To be expected it's almost all from cruising through the woods, around the farm, and a ton of idle time. The evic was reading around 7 so it's pretty close. On the way back from town it was showing 20, so that's plenty good for me. (I reset it after up to speed tho) thats with a 2.5 inch lift and 265/70r16 General grabber at2's.

#33,319 ·
that's different but why facing that way? Why not the other way? Does it not fit right other wise?
I initially tried forward facing but didn't like the lack of head clearance.

Vehicle Window Automotive mirror Motor vehicle Shade

Rear facing gives just over 9" and 13" of leg room

Rectangle Wood Measuring instrument Auto part Composite material

I haven't done a write up/build yet, as you can see this is only my 2nd post but will soon.

#33,320 ·
Got it stuck in the mountains last night. Went to recover a Ford ranger, come to find out it was not stuck, transmission was blown. Tried to turn around in the snow, buried it in an embankment. Left it there overnight, heading up tomorrow morning with 2 JK Rubicons on 37s and a razor on snow tracks to recover my jeep. Ranger is being recovered Saturday with a local off road club.

Here's pictures of the first time i got stuck. Dropped into a drainage ditch. Buddy was there with his 07 JK and winched me right out. Unfortunately the JK weighed too much and the 35x12.50's just slid in the snow, so we continued on in the WJ. Unfortunately i don't have a winch, so we all walked 7 miles through the snow back to the JK.