What did you do to your WJ today? - Page 1652 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your WJ today?

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREERuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 09-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #24766
Linus
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post
Will do. That's where most of my money went, this summer, to eBay, among others. What part # is yours! I have a sunroof, too.
Sent from my iPad using my fingers
I think I got mine for like $145, keep looking there are a few sites that post them up for cheap.

http://www.hitchanything.com/Rola-59...FaXm7Aody2gAlw

http://www.adventurerv.net/rola-roof...FUlp7Aod1BQAQw

Linus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #24767
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaguy3 View Post
If you have the dual climate control and have it on automatic sometimes it will kick on, especially if conditions are right for the windshield to fog... The AC helps draw moisture from the air to prevent that.
I never use automatic. In the fall, it switches from defrost to front vents. Heat in the morning to air in the afternoon. Sometimes, in the morning, with the heat on, and the switch on defrost, I look down and see the AC light has turned on.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #24768
doorjamm
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadamets

Thanks for the part#

I just did a search and the only jeep this part number is showing is for the compass and patriot?

I just want to make sure I get the right one.
Well it shows it works on multiple dodge 4.7 v8s. It's very cheap, so you could just take a shot and let us know. Or you could always go to a junker and just pick one off for free except for the gas to get there.
doorjamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #24769
dadamets
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorjamm View Post
Well it shows it works on multiple dodge 4.7 v8s. It's very cheap, so you could just take a shot and let us know. Or you could always go to a junker and just pick one off for free except for the gas to get there.

OK Thanks!
dadamets is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #24770
Hytek
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post

X2 a couple weeks ago I had a guy in a Jk flip me off when waved to him :-( that's okay since I think he was a mall crawler ;-)
Same thing out here. I don't think those pretty little things will ever see mud.
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #24771
Hytek
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaguy3 View Post

If you have the dual climate control and have it on automatic sometimes it will kick on, especially if conditions are right for the windshield to fog... The AC helps draw moisture from the air to prevent that.
I have dual climate but never leave it on auto. But that brings up a good point, maybe it thinks it's in auto mode. Think I'll pull it apart and clean the connections in back this weekend.
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #24772
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek

Same thing out here. I don't think those pretty little things will ever see mud.
Right lol that's ok if they want a cookie cutter rig. I like the fact that most have to build tire carries or bumpers since their is not a lot options in the market for the wjs :-D

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #24773
mdrum93

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho
Right lol that's ok if they want a cookie cutter rig. I like the fact that most have to build tire carries or bumpers since their is not a lot options in the market for the wjs :-D
truuuuuu thatttt, we are forced to be creative and build custom stuff!! Built not bought!!

For Sale: Rear D44a open for WJ
mdrum93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:06 AM   #24774
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Bought a 40 inch dual row led light bar, some hella 40a waterproof relays and a 15a wireless relay for my switch
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:18 AM   #24775
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24
Bought a 40 inch dual row led light bar, some hella 40a waterproof relays and a 15a wireless relay for my switch
:thumbs up: bro I want to see how bright that is I am thinking about doing a led bar when I finally do my bumper, I finally found a fab guy that dose great work. And he is local too :-D thinking tube bumpers with a wench mount.

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:27 AM   #24776
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho
:thumbs up: bro I want to see how bright that is I am thinking about doing a led bar when I finally do my bumper, I finally found a fab guy that dose great work. And he is local too :-D thinking tube bumpers with a wench mount.
Sounds good man. And you should pm his number. I might need a rear tire carrier
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #24777
patnewk76
1991 YJ Wrangler 

returning window parts I got today in the mail. using the old motors and they don't match up to the new gears. frustrating
Unread 09-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #24778
bgohsman
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hytek
I have dual climate but never leave it on auto. But that brings up a good point, maybe it thinks it's in auto mode. Think I'll pull it apart and clean the connections in back this weekend.
I actually disconnected my AC for this reason. However, in my case, the AC has never worked since I've owned my Jeep and causes a lovely squealing sound with the serpentine belt when it tries to engage. I can have the temp set on 85 and it may turn on. I'd like to just replace that whole dual climate control with a basic temperature selector and fan switch with automatic nothing.
Unread 09-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #24779
theksmith
2003 WJ 

finally got around to changing the diff fluid in both axles, JK drain plugs make it too easy
theksmith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 09:29 AM   #24780
aralph30
2003 WJ 

Hey guys if used to get around 15 mpg with my v8 but recently it's dropped like crazy to around 11.5-12.5 mpg any ideas on what may be causing this ? I'm almost due for an oil change and I was thinking about changing the Peale plugs too. Please let me know if anyone has had problems like this recently !!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.